ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Patti Smith R&R Hall of Fame DL's Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd March 2007 10:58 AM
glencar I don't bother doing my taxes until that weekend in April as I owe even more than whatever they'll already deducted.
23rd March 2007 11:03 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't bother doing my taxes until that weekend in April as I owe even more than whatever they'll already deducted.

We pay more in tax than most of the american posters here earn in a year!!! LOL!!! The Europeans I met were all very well off and successful.
23rd March 2007 11:06 AM
glencar Oh Joshy, even if it's true, I'm not one to brag. I think it isn't nice & people who don't make a lot of money shouldn't read stuff like that.
23rd March 2007 11:08 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh Joshy, even if it's true, I'm not one to brag. I think it isn't nice & people who don't make a lot of money shouldn't read stuff like that.

We do not brag,,,that is not our style...we are only trying to help others and encourage them to make the most of their lives....we are strong, yet compassionate men....I thank you for your service.
23rd March 2007 11:11 AM
glencar You're welcome! And thank you. And thanks to LJ! And Partydoll MEG. Anyone else?
23rd March 2007 11:11 AM
glencar egon too!
23rd March 2007 11:13 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
egon too!

All good people....people who we have met and have my personal seal of approval....
23rd March 2007 11:13 AM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:
Get her the hell out of the HOF....horrible person and horrible music.

We know you are joking! Of course you like her and enjoy her music! I will send you Trampin' as soon as possible!
No thanks!
23rd March 2007 11:14 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

All good people....people who we have met and have my personal seal of approval....

I never met egon. Sadly I got stuck at Walter's which is a real hole in the wall although I met some okay people there.
23rd March 2007 11:15 AM
glencar SS does a lot too, Joshy!
23rd March 2007 11:17 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
SS does a lot too, Joshy!

Great guy who set me up with 30 boots many years ago...met him and Marko at a bar in DC and he was too funny!! A great fan, man, and sharer of music...he also dislikes ABB like me!!!
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:

We know you are joking! Of course you like her and enjoy her music! I will send you Trampin' as soon as possible!
No thanks!

Her mustache is thicker than Keiths....
glencar Well, everyone has their bad points!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)