ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Patti Smith R&R Hall of Fame DL's Return to archive Page: 1 2
21st March 2007 03:41 PM
GotToRollMe I posted these in another thread, but even I can't remember where it is, so for those who've been looking for them, here they are:

Gimme Shelter:
http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/2007/hof/hof_smith_gimmeshelter_700_dl.flv

Because the Night:
http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/2007/hof/hof_smith_becausethenight_700_dl.flv

Rock & Roll Nigger:
http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/2007/hof/hof_smith_rockandrolln_700_dl.flv

Induction by Zach de la Rocha:
http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/2007/hof/hof_smith_induction_700_dl.flv

And if you can't play these .flv files on your regular media player, they'll play on this one:

http://www.gomplayer.com/main.html

21st March 2007 03:45 PM
Martha Thanks GTRM! I wish I knew how the hell to DL! Fookin' dark ages!

BTW, WHEN was Gimme Shelter performed? Was Keef there for that one?

peace out and in,
Marthamelodylan
21st March 2007 08:39 PM
GotToRollMe Just click on the links and you should be prompted to save the files, Martha. I didn't get to see the show in its entirety, so I don't know when they did "Gimme Shelter" either. I'm hoping the whole thing shows up on one of the torrent sites soon. If it does, I'll send you a copy.
22nd March 2007 10:07 AM
jb Get her the hell out of the HOF....horrible person and horrible music.
22nd March 2007 10:10 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:
Get her the hell out of the HOF....horrible person and horrible music.

Horrible person?....you ever met her jb?..She speaks highly of you....Plus he duet with Keith on her latest album..."All I Want"..is a great tune..very catchy..
[Edited by gimmekeef]
23rd March 2007 10:17 AM
jb Get her and her politics the hell out of the HOF..she is a horrible person and horrible performer..
23rd March 2007 10:18 AM
Saint Sway a horrible person?????

dont be such a twat
23rd March 2007 10:24 AM
glencar
quote:
Martha wrote:
Thanks GTRM! I wish I knew how the hell to DL! Fookin' dark ages!

BTW, WHEN was Gimme Shelter performed? Was Keef there for that one?

peace out and in,
Marthamelodylan

Martha, do you have a DVD playa?
23rd March 2007 10:25 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Martha, do you have a DVD playa?

Get her and her politics out of the HOF...sheis a horrible person and her version of GS was putrid...
23rd March 2007 10:27 AM
glencar I actually was a'ight with her version of Gimme Shelter. A little pitchy but she made it her own.
23rd March 2007 10:30 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I actually was a'ight with her version of Gimme Shelter. A little pitchy but she made it her own.

If you listen to some of her vile lyrics you will understand,,she makes me ashamed of being a liberal...get her the hell out of the HOF!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2007 10:32 AM
glencar SHE makes you ashamed???? What about idjits like Chuckie Schumer & John Murtha & Pat Leahy???? She's harmless & can put on a good show, at least back in the day, Dawg!
23rd March 2007 10:34 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
SHE makes you ashamed???? What about idjits like Chuckie Schumer & John Murtha & Pat Leahy???? She's harmless & can put on a good show, at least back in the day, Dawg!

You have not been listening to her message as of late.....the dems you mentioned are great patriots who will not allow the nation to be mislead any longer by the righties...
23rd March 2007 10:36 AM
glencar Barbara Boxer makes me puke!
23rd March 2007 10:37 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Barbara Boxer makes me puke!

She is great..she put the smackdown on that ass Inafoe...he is a total moron.
23rd March 2007 10:39 AM
glencar He'll return the smackdown in 2 years when the GOP regains the Senate. She's like a spoiled lil girl. Ugh!
23rd March 2007 10:41 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
He'll return the smackdown in 2 years when the GOP regains the Senate. She's like a spoiled lil girl. Ugh!

He does not believe in Global warming for fucks sake!!! He deserved what he got....
23rd March 2007 10:43 AM
glencar The question isn't whther the earth is getting warmer so much as what do we do about it. Is man causing it or is it part of the natural changes that the earth goes through?
23rd March 2007 10:44 AM
Starbuck
quote:
He'll return the smackdown in 2 years when the GOP regains the Senate. She's like a spoiled lil girl. Ugh!

dems will gain even more senate seats in O8....i can think of at least one off the top of my head....

23rd March 2007 10:46 AM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

dems will gain even more senate seats in O8....i can think of at least one off the top of my head....

They certainly have more opportunities as the GOP is defending twice as many seats but there are 2 seats in Louisiana & Arkansas which are good takeover possibilities for the GOP.
23rd March 2007 10:46 AM
glencar LOL That's one of the nicer pix of Alfranken.
23rd March 2007 10:48 AM
gimmekeef If theres no politics allowed in the Hall of Fame...then maybe we should extend the ban to here as well.....developing?
23rd March 2007 10:49 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
They certainly have more opportunities as the GOP is defending twice as many seats but there are 2 seats in Louisiana & Arkansas which are good takeover possibilities for the GOP.

Didnt know Jerry Lewis had a twin brother?
23rd March 2007 10:50 AM
glencar It's impossible to control the flow of the posts unless you want to be like other sites that aren't very interesting. And Patti Smith is somewhat of a political artist...
23rd March 2007 10:50 AM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Didnt know Jerry Lewis had a twin brother?

I'm confused...
23rd March 2007 10:52 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's impossible to control the flow of the posts unless you want to be like other sites that aren't very interesting. And Patti Smith is somewhat of a political artist...

She is not my cup of tea...never liked her and amazed so much time wasted pver her and her crappy voice....we(you and me) are successful b/c we are able to sift through many issues and identify the problem and solution in a well reasoned process...
23rd March 2007 10:53 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm confused...

AL Franken???
23rd March 2007 10:54 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

AL Franken???

Ooh! For some reason, I was thing Jerry LEE Lewis & I thought my line about Lousiana had something to do with it...Levermind...
23rd March 2007 10:55 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

She is not my cup of tea...never liked her and amazed so much time wasted pver her and her crappy voice....we(you and me) are successful b/c we are able to sift through many issues and identify the problem and solution in a well reasoned process...

See, that's why I always thought ADDA was a crock of shite. Frankenly, I do NOT miss the Pugster!!!!
23rd March 2007 10:55 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ooh! For some reason, I was thing Jerry LEE Lewis & I thought my line about Lousiana had something to do with it...Levermind...

I have already paid 58,000 in federal income tax this year!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)