ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Jagger album finished???? Return to archive Page: 1 2
21st March 2007 02:00 AM
maumau just look
http://www.iorr.org/news.htm

what's the title: Out Of The Blue???
21st March 2007 02:29 AM
pdog Bigger Goddess Banged In The Doorway Of Shit!
21st March 2007 03:47 AM
FotiniD BLANK FRIGGING STARE

How the hell did he manage to keep this a secret all this time? Did he dig up a dungeon and record hidden in there? And what's with the timing?!

Not to mention he could have spent his creative energies on a Stones project, ahem, and avoid the humiliation... Well, I'm hoping it's not another Goddess.
21st March 2007 04:16 AM
GimmeExile Solo Tour!
21st March 2007 04:55 AM
corgi37 Just what the world needs.
21st March 2007 06:05 AM
Gazza
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
BLANK FRIGGING STARE

There's your album title, right there...

quote:
FotiniD wrote:

How the hell did he manage to keep this a secret all this time? Did he dig up a dungeon and record hidden in there? And what's with the timing?!

Not to mention he could have spent his creative energies on a Stones project, ahem, and avoid the humiliation... Well, I'm hoping it's not another Goddess.

Dont know about 'timing'. Its slated to be out by the end of the year. He has loads of time to finish it as the Stones will only be working from May - August.

Seems a bit strange as well - but then Mick does have a record contract. The Stones dont, and if they record again will probably want to do so with a tour to promote.

Despite what people say about his solo work, at least HE is remaining active as a writer and creative artist. keith clearly isnt.
21st March 2007 06:20 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Despite what people say about his solo work, at least HE is remaining active as a writer and creative artist. keith clearly isnt.

I agree with that, but I'd rather have Keith's years of inactivity and in the end one very good solo record, rather than Mick's years of activity with mediocre results.

What bugs me is that Mick CAN do so much better! I don't understand what possesses him when he's solo.
21st March 2007 06:56 AM
egon At least someone is still trying....
21st March 2007 07:58 AM
StonesChick Good for Mick! I'd rather it be a Stones album but Mick solo is better than no Mick at all imo.
I know a lot of you don't like Goddess, but I do. The title track has a great vibe, Don't Call Me Up and Too Far Gone would've been loved by most of you (imo) if it had been on a Stones album, and Brand New Rule is beautiful. Looking forward to it.
21st March 2007 08:08 AM
Shawn20 I must agree with Stoneschick. Mick is not lazy, unlike his partner, Mr. Richards. I will be at a solo Jagger show....I bet you if has a solo tour, there will be a clause in the contract that states the guitar players cannot wave to the crowd one time.
21st March 2007 08:16 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
I must agree with Stoneschick. Mick is not lazy, unlike his partner, Mr. Richards. I will be at a solo Jagger show....I bet you if has a solo tour, there will be a clause in the contract that states the guitar players cannot wave to the crowd one time.

LOL good point!
let's hope for a WS style record more than a Goddess part 2.
21st March 2007 09:07 AM
gimmekeef Keith's lazy?...well no shit..If I was 60 had his $$$ and wife....hell I'd never get outta bed....
21st March 2007 09:26 AM
glencar It'll be another half good/half blah album!
21st March 2007 10:09 AM
egon
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Keith's lazy?...well no shit..If I was 60 had his $$$ and wife....hell I'd never get outta bed....

If he has time to "star" in a walt disney movie,
he should surely have time to write a song or 2!!
21st March 2007 10:12 AM
gimmekeef Egon...I think when we see his 5 second cameo in the movie....we'll be glad he didnt dash off another minute and a half song like "Hurricane"....
21st March 2007 10:15 AM
egon to be honest i fear this movie, and not only because pt 2 sucked...
21st March 2007 10:53 AM
Saint Sway Jagger has a ton of solo crap in the can.

And he records most of it on the road. In hotels and in random studios. And at his home. He's constantly writing and recording bits and pieces of crap.
21st March 2007 10:59 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Jagger has a ton of solo crap in the can.

And he records most of it on the road. In hotels and in random studios. And at his home. He's constantly writing and recording bits and pieces of crap.

Can Magic Matt Clifford be far behind?
21st March 2007 11:02 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

Can Magic Matt Clifford be far behind?

I believe they "share a room" on the road.
21st March 2007 11:06 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I believe they "share a room" on the road.

While always demanding a his-and-her bathroom.
21st March 2007 11:08 AM
Saint Sway why does Matt stay at Mick's house??????
21st March 2007 11:12 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
why does Matt stay at Mick's house??????

Because he 's his homeboy, a kind of Tony Michelli!!
21st March 2007 11:13 AM
gotdablouse Funny, I was just remembering how GIT arrived upon us announced in 2001, as that soundtrack in 2004, with Old Habits.

Yes, the question is, WTF can't this be a Stones project ? It's not like Keith contributed much of interest on ABB anyway.

In that respect, it can't really be worse than ABB all things considered and at leat we'll get the "new release rush" one more time !

@Gazza - can you fill us in on Mick's solo contact ? I guess I lost track on contracts after the boys signed up for three albums with Branson in 1991, or was that 1993 ?
21st March 2007 11:15 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
why does Matt stay at Mick's house??????

the breakfast scene w/Matt & Mick in his living room was very disturbing in "Being Mick"
21st March 2007 11:21 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
In that respect, it can't really be worse than ABB all things considered ...

Oh yes it can!
21st March 2007 11:25 AM
Mel Belli There's nothing on ABB that's even remotely as bad as "Dancing In The Starlight," "Lucky Day" or "Hideaway." Or, come to think of it, "Gun," "Everybody Getting High" and "Joy."
21st March 2007 11:27 AM
Mel Belli Or the GITD title track.

Man, was that album disposable.
21st March 2007 11:40 AM
Saint Sway Look What The Cat Dragged In and Neocon are as awful as anything on Goddess

theres some other songs that also suck big time on Bang but I cant remember the names or where I put the cd

all I remember is that 93% of the record sounded like a Jagger solo album

[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st March 2007 11:43 AM
GotToRollMe oy vey.
21st March 2007 11:43 AM
fireontheplatter i really like the first two songs off of the Alphie soundtrack.
i like most of goddess in the doorway
i love wandering spirit a lot
primitive cool is very cool
she's the boss is really good
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)