ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations Rocks Off!! We did it!! Return to archive
20th March 2007 11:27 AM
Saint Sway according to the new issue of Time magazine, Eddie Van Halen was this weeks most googled celeb with 2,513 hits.

I'd like to thank all you who have joined me in this crusade to google "Eddie Van Halen" in search of embarrassing photos to post here. Together, we have shown that Rocks Off is the straw that stirs the internet drink!!

cheers to you all!
20th March 2007 11:30 AM
Ten Thousand Motels What happened to Britney? She needs another good publicity stunt I guess.
20th March 2007 11:32 AM
Saint Sway Britney didnt make the top 5. But Heather Mills did. And you know we are to thank for that one too.
20th March 2007 11:34 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Britney didnt make the top 5. But Heather Mills did. And you know we are to thank for that one too.

According to news reports here in the UK, Heather Mills did really well on the first epidode of that Danceing programe shes on in the States.

Any Americans here watch it?
20th March 2007 11:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

I don't watch that type of programming.
Say what you want about Heather though, she is the one who took Macca to the cleaners. LOL.
20th March 2007 11:41 AM
Saint Sway we owe it all to the magic posting shoes!

20th March 2007 11:44 AM
LadyJane I am so proud to me a member of this community.

lmfao.

LJ.
20th March 2007 11:45 AM
gypsy
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

According to news reports here in the UK, Heather Mills did really well on the first epidode of that Danceing programe shes on in the States.

I saw a clip from the show on the news this morning. I thought she was awful...she was really stiff and messed up quite a bit on simple dance steps.
20th March 2007 11:46 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Together, we have shown that Rocks Off is the straw that stirs the internet drink!!

Damn right, my brother!
20th March 2007 11:49 AM
gimmekeef Mills dances with her prosthetic leg
By FRAZIER MOORE, AP Television Writer
Today at 2:58 am

Heather Mills stepped up and showed she can dance on a prosthetic leg. Gracefully. Mills' appearance on "Dancing With the Stars" on Monday night had been eagerly awaited, amid public speculation that she might experience trouble.

The ABC dancing contest, returning for its fourth season, was a big hit in the past. But adding a new level of interest and curiosity this go-around is the presence of the 39-year-old activist and estranged wife of former Beatle Paul McCartney as one of the 11 celebrity contestants.

If there was anyone watching who didn't know about Mills' prosthesis, host Tom Bergeron wasted no time at the top of the show reminding them that contenders include "our first performer with an artificial limb." She proved graceful in a foxtrot with her partner Jonathan Roberts. The routine even included a kick with her artificial left leg.

The couple got a warm reception from the panel of three judges.

"You've got more guts than Rambo," said Bruno Tonioli, who went on to criticize not her legs but her top half _ her arms _ during the performance.

Said fellow judge Len Goodman, "There was far more right about that routine than was wrong."

The judges' total score: 18 out of 30.

Mills told viewers she hoped her appearance would inspire others with a disability: "A little kid sitting there who's just lost a limb _ I hope they're gonna go, 'Oh, I can.'"

For Mills, who lost the lower part of her left leg in a traffic accident 14 years ago, the competition isn't just a chance to demonstrate what she can do on the dance floor.

It may also be a chance to repair an image that has suffered during her bitter breakup with McCartney, from whom she separated last May after four years of marriage. The couple, who have a 3-year-old daughter, began divorce proceedings in July.

Other contestants included former "Beverly Hills 90210" star Ian Ziering (partnered with professional dancer Cheryl Burke). They started things off with a cha-cha.

Former 'N Sync member Joey Fatone (with partner Kym Johnson) got the night's highest score from the judges: 24 out of a possible 30.

Other contenders include boxer Laila Ali; country singer and actor Billy Ray Cyrus; Miss USA 2004, Shandi Finnessey; and former "Cheers" star John Ratzenberger.

On "Dancing With the Stars," the contenders are rated through a combination of viewer voting and judges' scores.

Mills and the 10 other stars will have another chance to show their stuff next Monday, before the season's first elimination on next Tuesday's show.

___
20th March 2007 11:52 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Former 'N Sync member Joey Fatone (with partner Kym Johnson) got the night's highest score from the judges: 24 out of a possible 30.

I think its a shame that they constantly refer to him as the Fat one

20th March 2007 12:00 PM
gimmekeef Should be called.."Dancing With The Has Beens Never Wasez"
20th March 2007 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I saw a clip from the show on the news this morning. I thought she was awful...she was really stiff and messed up quite a bit on simple dance steps.

Gypsy .................................

Are you familiar with the term .. ' beard ' ?!

20th March 2007 12:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I think its a shame that they constantly refer to him as the Fat one

Someone forgot to put on their postin' shoes this morning.
20th March 2007 12:25 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Someone forgot to put on their postin' shoes this morning.

Gypsy ...........................

a ' beard ' hides the gayness .

Word .

Snazzy ! ™
20th March 2007 12:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:

Gypsy .................................

Are you familiar with the term .. ' beard ' ?!

20th March 2007 01:56 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Is it just me or is Micheal Anthony looking more and more like James Traficant(convicted Democrat-Ohio)everyday?

Riffy
20th March 2007 02:15 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Is it just me or is Micheal Anthony looking more and more like James Traficant(convicted Democrat-Ohio)everyday?

I think James Traficant looks more like R. Budd Dwyer!
20th March 2007 02:46 PM
Throwaway cant resist really

btw Sway I'm headin up to the big apple tomorrow--any rockin shows going down Weds?
[Edited by Throwaway]
20th March 2007 03:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Throwaway wrote:
btw Sway I'm headin up to the big apple tomorrow--any rockin shows going down Weds?
[Edited by Throwaway]

dude from Shooter Jennings band is playing at Rodeo Bar on wed. Its a fun little honkeytonk.

how long are you in town for? North Missippi All-Stars are playing 2 shows this weekend. A new band I like called Band of Thieves is playing on Fri
20th March 2007 03:54 PM
Throwaway ah unfortunately I'm there only for the day. BUT i will make the most of it and surely be back, lots of new NYC bands interest me.
21st March 2007 07:53 AM
Kilroy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
What happened to Britney? She needs another good publicity stunt I guess.

RIAA? Help me.
21st March 2007 09:36 AM
glencar Britney's in rehab still. So's Eddie but I guess the HOF induction + the support of RO got him to the top.
21st March 2007 09:42 AM
Mr Jurkka yeah
21st March 2007 11:23 AM
fireontheplatter it is sill for her to be on this show.
i saw the bit on tv and it was a no bueno.
21st March 2007 11:50 AM
Saint Sway speaking of dancing....

21st March 2007 11:57 AM
Mel Belli Oy vey.
21st March 2007 12:01 PM
Saint Sway Oy Vey Halen!!!!

heres Sammy's audition for Dancing With The Stars

21st March 2007 12:09 PM
Saint Sway to truly be fair, ya gotta show the most recent singer to get fired from Van Halen. Especially since he's got the best leg moves of the bunch

some said this tour was gonna be bigger than Star Wars...

see for yourself...

OY VEY HALEN!!!!!!!!
22nd March 2007 10:54 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I've been tied up with a very heavy case load and will probably be unavailable for a while.

Oh no! Exactly how many cases of Schlitz have you downed since Hagar's Hall of Fame induction????
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)