ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Time for a "ROCKS OFF" love fest Return to archive Page: 1 2
21st March 2007 09:42 PM
tumbled ...itchy all of a sudden...
21st March 2007 09:44 PM
fireontheplatter scratch that itch already
22nd March 2007 07:00 AM
corgi37 I'm still sadly saddened i aint met any one. Except the handsome Egon & the debonair Daethgod!

Guys, gals, bald headed babies - We got the right band. We got the band that means it. Money, sex, the devil, 5 strings, - whatever - we got it!

My greastest tribute? The thing that makes me say "yeah, you are right" - is this...

..U.K. legend Cliff Richard is on record as saying "The Stones? ergh! They always sounded out of tune".

Yep, i'll take that. Ya fucking virgin!

Again, my love to you all.

P.S. And, ahem, if anyone can send me "Cocksucker blues" on disc - boy, that would be cool. My babies trashed my copy. Got some Vegemite thing happening.

And its growing!
22nd March 2007 07:31 AM
FotiniD You know what one of the reasons I love Rocks Off is?
I mean, apart from the well-known facts why we all enjoy it.

It's because the Unholy Trinity keeps things nice and cool. No little dictator syndromes. No silly schoolyard kids who want to play king. No post count wars (well, only light-hearted ones )

I just had a completely ridiculous online fight with an equally ridiculous administrator on a forum about a foreign TV-series. The guy changes the rules overnight, demanding a limit of 150 posts per person before April 1st to have access to the trading forum - mind you, the TRADING forum. I mention it might be unfair for the new members to be kept out like that, and that the deadline given is very short to cover the required messages (what, 15 a day!) and he comes on to me saying I'm saying all that stuff only to raise MY post count and save money from the trades. Mother$^#%&#%&!!!!!

I asked to be deleted from his God damn forum and the troll still attacks me with any insult you may imagine. Not to mention he wants to be treated like a Royal Highness or something. Damn trolls.

Love this place even more by the minute. Don't ever change, you guys.
22nd March 2007 08:03 AM
LadyJane RO is an online family, albeit dysfunctional, but family nonetheless.

It's here 24/7.

You know you can log on to get news, look at pics, laugh your ass off, cry your eyes out, get mad as hell at political wars, etc. Hell we even have our own language.

More importantly, if you need help or good wishes, you know your fellow RO'ers will always be in your corner.

I've met some of the best friends I'll ever know right here.

Thanks Trinity!! For this site and for letting the inmates run the asylum.

RO rules, you bastards!!

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
22nd March 2007 08:17 AM
Jumacfly Rocks Off is my web family.
I love you all bastards and will play "send it to me" in your honor tonight!
22nd March 2007 08:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You make a grown man cry

Without you fine people, this would be nothing, just three persons posting news, with you this is Rocks Off...

22nd March 2007 08:46 AM
egon trinity = the man.

except for jaxx obviously, who is the woman!

an corgi is king!
22nd March 2007 08:49 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
P.S. And, ahem, if anyone can send me "Cocksucker blues" on disc - boy, that would be cool. My babies trashed my copy. Got some Vegemite thing happening.

And its growing!

PM me your address and I'll sort ya out, ya big pooftah!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)