ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TV/DVR/TIVO/VCR, just watch alert!!!! Return to archive
20th March 2007 07:15 AM
Nellcote 20 March 2007
CBS
Late Night with Letterman
Lucinda Williams
BE THERE!

Thank you for your continued cooperation and support!
20th March 2007 08:01 AM
PartyDoll MEG Bless you, Nelly!! I would have forgotten!!
20th March 2007 08:08 AM
Gazza Thanks..knew she was on this week or thereabouts.

Typical...for most of the last few years we've got Letterman shown in the UK about 24 hours later, but occasionally they drop it for a few months and they appear to have done this again. Same happened last time she was on that show in July '05.
20th March 2007 08:12 AM
gimmekeef Think I'll tape this on Tivo...then cut it over to dvd...Good reason to finally buy a dvd recorder for my tv...
20th March 2007 06:44 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Just got a reminder e-mail from Lost Highway.

According to them, Lu "permorms" Are You Alright?
21st March 2007 03:25 PM
Martha Crimeny! I bloody missed it! What song did she perform?

Thanks though for the heads up Nellcote. U rock!

West is spinning several times a day here at the compound. It gets better with each listen. Just like Bob. :-)
22nd March 2007 12:49 AM
Dear Doctor played some song about

I'm worried about you

was really good

sort of like a Neil Young electronic song

she is a good live artist and songwriter
22nd March 2007 01:20 AM
glencar I just played "West" for the first time yesterday & it's a keeper! I saw her on letterman & she was okay but looked a bit spacy.
22nd March 2007 06:40 AM
Gazza
quote:
Martha wrote:
Crimeny! I bloody missed it! What song did she perform?

"Are You Alright" per LSS's post just above yours.
22nd March 2007 06:42 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just played "West" for the first time yesterday & it's a keeper! I saw her on letterman & she was okay but looked a bit spacy.

She always does on TV. A combination between that "thousand yard stare" look that she has perfected and a "deer caught in headlights" expression at being on edge about being in front of a TV camera.
22nd March 2007 12:07 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:

"Are You Alright" per LSS's post just above yours.

It would behoove me to read the entire thread before I jump in and post. Doh! LOL

Great song....and no I'm not alright, but thanks for asking! :-) I sure hope she makes her way West this year. Her CD gets better with each spin-go-round.

Peace out,
MM
22nd March 2007 12:11 PM
egon tivo......, is that better quality then VHS?
22nd March 2007 04:53 PM
glencar Egon, I have held off from getting Tivo. I'm getting a bit preachy here but I've always liked VHS for taping shows that I'm not planning on saving & I don't need another piece of equipment in the house. Enough's enough!
22nd March 2007 05:02 PM
fireontheplatter i can't believe i missed this....i must have passed out from the wine again. bummer.
22nd March 2007 07:54 PM
glencar Letterman replays frequently!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)