ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Canadian Idol" ... does the Stones Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th March 2007 09:18 PM
Mel Belli If "People Have the Power" didn't make you want to end it all, this will:

20th March 2007 01:52 AM
glencar Did this poser win?
20th March 2007 07:40 AM
Mel Belli I have no idea ... thing is, there's not just one poser. They devoted a whole show to the Stones.
20th March 2007 09:29 AM
Coming Down Again Is that last guy the bastard lovechild of Donnie Osmond?

It's interesting that all of the "celebrity" judges only had positive things to say.
20th March 2007 09:37 AM
GotToRollMe I saw a commercial last night that they're doing the same thing on American Idol here tonight - contestants covering the "British pop invasion" of the '60s, including the Stones. *shiver*

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
20th March 2007 09:50 AM
CraigP Man, I could sing Start me up better than that dude before I could talk.

I play that open-G tele in standard tuning... Not good to keep detuning the axe, ya' know?
20th March 2007 12:56 PM
Mr Jurkka Time is on my side singer sang like a girl.. and thath miss you singer horrible .. Rolling Stones and R'n'b just don't mix. Start me up was the best from those.
20th March 2007 01:17 PM
jb Much better than Patti Smith.
20th March 2007 01:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Much better than Patti Smith.

She was very disturbing on the RnR Hall of Fame show!
20th March 2007 01:27 PM
Saint Sway thats your return post?
20th March 2007 01:27 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

She was very disturbing on the RnR Hall of Fame show!

Dreadful..at least this young people are trying to honor the Stones, instead of hating their country.
20th March 2007 01:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Dreadful..at least this young people are trying to honor the Stones, instead of hating their country.

Please correct the grammar on your last post, or run it by your staff. I is nearly impossible to make sense out of!
20th March 2007 01:32 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Please correct the grammar on your last post, or run it by your staff. I is nearly impossible to make sense out of!

As you know, I am under great personal distress at this time and do not often check my spelling before posting. I hope your recent traveling (by car) has brought you much success.
20th March 2007 01:36 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
jb wrote:

As you know, I am under great personal distress at this time and do not often check my spelling before posting. I hope your recent traveling (by car) has brought you much success.

I thought you dictated your posts.
20th March 2007 01:40 PM
jb
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

I thought you dictated your posts.

no!!! Just my legal documents like motions, memorandum, etc. I have a dell lap top with high-speed connection with Rocks-Off homepage on at all times...howe do you think I am able to post so frequnetly and still maintain a successful law practice..I am able to triangulate and mult-task unlike many of the people who claim to be Stones fans.,
20th March 2007 01:42 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
jb wrote:

I am able to triangulate and mult-task unlike many of the people who claim to be Stones fans.,

Those poseurs!
20th March 2007 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

Those poseurs!

I would venture to say the average income of Stones fans posting here is around $44, 500.
20th March 2007 01:47 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
jb wrote:

I would venture to say the average income of Stones fans posting here is around $44, 500.

More than I make. I hereby relinquish all claims to true fandom (:
20th March 2007 01:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

The Drive to Grand Rapids was very financially successful, but added to the flight to Miami and following that a drive to St. Louis...before the major traveling season picks up is wearing on me.

I understand your personal stress today, and shall govern myself accordingly.
20th March 2007 01:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I would think it would have to be a bit higher than that...what is the current poverty line in the big cities?
20th March 2007 01:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

I have a dell lap top

Dude you got a Dell???

LOL

I thought you were rich?
20th March 2007 03:50 PM
Saint Sway jb, dude, you're gettin a Dell!!
20th March 2007 04:11 PM
Poplar
what a fucking disgrace.
20th March 2007 04:14 PM
Poplar
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I play that open-G tele in standard tuning... Not good to keep detuning the axe, ya' know?

why even bother playing those tunes then? The open-G songs are just that: made to be played in open G. That's why they sound the way they do. SMU in standard tuning sounds ridiculous. so does, BS, HTW, CYHMK, etc... etc....

20th March 2007 04:26 PM
ebmp BS and Start Me Up sound good on standard tuning... But there's no way you can play CYHMK on standard tuning, it sounds horrible. Wild horses too can be played on standard, but the Open G version sounds much better
20th March 2007 05:05 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
jb wrote:

...I am able to triangulate and mult-task unlike many of the people who claim to be Stones fans.,

i like to triangulate with a couple of long haired brunettes.

does that count?
20th March 2007 05:28 PM
Jumacfly That cover of Start me up..yukkkk..end of transmission!!!
[Edited by Jumacfly]
20th March 2007 05:29 PM
rocker canadaians suck
20th March 2007 05:30 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
rocker wrote:
canadaians suck

Celine Dion rules!
20th March 2007 07:00 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
rocker wrote:
canadaians suck

at least we don't suck as much as americans
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)