ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger Richard song Return to archive
03-21-03 08:02 PM
Jair Motta
Does anybody knows if the Stones have recorded "Sure The One I Need", from Wood�s "I�ve Got Own Album too do"
If so, which boot

Many thanks
03-21-03 09:07 PM
woodywoodpecker hmm I cant be sure, but I know the song is Sure The One you need" but it was a number played by the barbarians on their tour. I dont think the Stones have played the song.

Anyone else have any idea?
03-21-03 10:05 PM
Half Nanker It was Woody's solo spot given to him on 2 occaisions with Keith assisting on vocals during the 1975 tour...Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City and at Milwaukee County Stadium, a few days apart. It was never released under the Stones but 3 of the other Stones played on the recording for Woody's first solo album.
03-22-03 01:51 PM
marko half nanker is right shows were
Kansas city 6.6.1975
Milwaukee 8.6.1975

and i think it was played on every barbarians show.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST