ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: setlist 21-03-2003 Osaka Return to archive
03-21-03 08:32 AM
Zeeta From IORR
----------------------------------------------------------

1. Brown Sugar
2. Start Me Up
3. It's Only Rock'n Roll
4. Don't Stop
5. All Down The Line
6. Wild Horses
7. Monkey Man
8. Midnight Rambler
9. Tumbling Dice
10. Slipping Away
11. Happy
12. Sympathy for the Devil
13. Mannish Boy (b-stage)
14. Like A Rolling Stone (b-stage)
15. You Got Me Rocking (b-stage)
16. Gimme Shelter
17. Honky Tonk Women
18. Street Fighting Man
19. Satisfaction
20. Jumping Jack Flash (encore)

Not bad!!!
03-21-03 09:42 AM
Zeeta Bootcover beat me!!!
U can delete if u wish!
LARS is back tho!!!
I don't mind it but a lot of you do!!!

03-21-03 11:02 AM
winter yawn-
03-21-03 11:09 AM
Nellcote Wintah, are you tired from laying a haymaker on those Gov't Sq. protesters?
03-21-03 11:54 AM
winter Nellcote:

Damn peace loving freaks were protesting in front of my apartment last night, stopping traffic and disturbing the quiet enjoyment of my abode.

I understand that everyone is entitled to voice their opinion regarding the war/GWB/American foreign policy - HOWEVER, I have not yet heard one protester propose a better, practical solution to handle the problem - to just simply be against the war, without another EFFECTIVE solution is nice in theory, but doesn't work in today's world. And I don't consider the needle in a haystack approach of more inspections a better solution. Isn't 12 plus years on noncompliance enough?

I heard a protester blame the US for the Iraqi citizens that are starving because of the existing sanctions and blame the US for the civillian casualties that are likely to occur. Of course, in this protester's mind, I am certain that Saddam Hussein's actions/failure to comply with UN requirments (not to mention his ruthless slaughter of his own people) bear no causal relationship to these inherent consequences.

Since we can't use sanctions or military force, I suppose we should just be nice to Saddam (and presumably provide him with financial assistance) until he decides to disarm, comply with existing UN resolutions (not to mention the treaty that ended the last war), and stop slaughtering his own people.

That being said, I am sure Saddam is personally a very nice person worthy of the support much of the world has indirectly given him with these protests. But a Stones fan, I doubt it - Have you heard Iraqi music - not exactly foot stomping

Lastly, it always amazes me how unpeaceful these protesters for peace can be. Screaming in people's faces as they go about their business, blocking traffic, etc. - IMO are grounds for a good ass kicking.

wintah

BTW, finally got my Aussie Green and Yellow T-Shirt yesterday - YES!
03-21-03 03:17 PM
Nellcote Yes my friend.
I'm in a Hindu mood
Plenty tea for everybody
Followed by Cherry Slurpee, drink of my peeps
Al Jazerra in background
Putting on Bangla Dun right now, three hour version
Incencse burning
Rip up carpet, replace with red clay
Red dot placed on forehead
Slaughter goat this evening

You should try this approach when venting towards fellow protestors.

Or, as High Holy One, D. Rumsfeld does

Hit them where they will feel it~!

Back to cave....
03-21-03 03:40 PM
winter D. Rumsfeld makes me giggle - he treats dumb questions from the press like dumb questions from the press. No apologies. He's the defense department equivalent of Bill Parcells. Next, he'll be calling Sadam "she."

I also admire his "I am smarter than you, and I can kick your ass" temperament.

I just read that up to 30 oil well are now on fire, but we shouldn't blame Saddam the environmentalist, it's the fault of the US.

"First its off to Hawaii to catch a cool wave and some tasty buds, then I'm going to wing on over to England to jam with the Stones - and you can come too"

J. Wintah Spicoli
03-21-03 03:46 PM
Nellcote HaH! Yes, my friend. That is ticket! Rumsfeld=Parcells

I am going to grab goat now, for slaughter, in honor of such worthy statement~!

I have problem though, I have trouble today figuring out why we drive on parkway, park on driveway? Are you of assistance with this?

Or why it takes 32 Iraqi woman to have one set of teeth?

I must flee back to bunka now...
03-21-03 04:00 PM
winter Nellcote -

Be safe in the Bunka my friend, I am headed home for the weekend shortly-

wintah
03-21-03 04:06 PM
winter A parting quote from USA Today:

"Waving Iraqi civilians greeted members of the 1st Marine Division as they entered the town of Safwan. Using winch chains, some of the troops hauled down giant portraits of Saddam overlooking a street.

"We're very happy... Saddam Hussein is a butcher," said a man in the back of a pickup truck, identifying himself only as Abdullah. A woman fell at the feet of the Americans and embraced them."

wintah

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST