ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We Love You Weed Return to archive
03-20-03 10:18 AM
voodoopug I have my copy of we love you to weed out. Right now my burner crapped out on me, but i expect to have a new one this weekend. PM me for three burner capable people and one burnerless

Enjoy!
03-20-03 10:22 AM
marko hehooo,,what is the problem,because many cd burners seems
to get broken!!?? and very FAST!
My stand alone burner is 4 years OLD,,and i�ve burned more
cdr�s,what most of the people even own.close to 5000 copies.
if not more.
03-20-03 11:30 AM
voodoopug i dont know what is wrong with it. My stand alone burner with my stereo at home works great. The one on my pc (there is only one drive so i have to image it) will either copy about 90% of the disc and then freeze up, or it will prompt me to put in a blank after ithas been imaged and then it justburns for about 45 seconds and spits out the disc as bad....strange

any suggestions?

John
03-20-03 11:37 AM
marko yikes,i have no idea,,,i�m very bad with computers,,not my
shit..but i�m sure,we have Pc guys here at the board.Whos
ready to help you.
03-20-03 11:50 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ask Moonisup
03-20-03 12:10 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
marko wrote:
hehooo,,what is the problem,because many cd burners seems
to get broken!!?? and very FAST!
My stand alone burner is 4 years OLD,,and i�ve burned more
cdr�s,what most of the people even own.close to 5000 copies.
if not more.

Hey Marko -- What kind of stand alone burner do you use? I just got a Harman Kardan CDR 20 Z and I think the friggin' thing is genius! Makes THE BEST copies of LPs.

03-20-03 12:12 PM
marko I have Philipps CDR 765 double deck burner.Its nearly the
1st version philipps did!and still working!
03-20-03 03:44 PM
voodoopug I uninstalled the burner and then reinstalled it and it seems to work pretty decent now. In my old computer, i still have an old internal HP 2X burner that works with out flaw (although it takes way too long!) i think my hard drive had the problem on my computer, but everything seems ok now.

still got some slots open to weed out this disc of the stones being covered!

Thanks for the help though Marko
03-20-03 04:53 PM
LadyJane Well I've only has one "taker". Glencar please PM me with your address. Anyone else that's interested, let me know! It's a really good CD!!

LadyJ.
03-20-03 05:02 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I still need 3 burners and 1 burnerless...no one wants my cd...
03-20-03 05:11 PM
LadyJane I'm tellin' ya, SSC, the people don't know what they're missing. And it's FREE!!

LadyJ.
03-20-03 05:34 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Nobody wants our free stuff LJ!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST