ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The legendary Surrey Rehearsals Return to archive
03-19-03 03:11 PM
Mannish Bwoy Hi guys, i would like to know if any of you have the Surrey Rehearsals album? If you have it and would like to trade it, contact me at [email protected]
I have a lot to trade and i'm desperatly looking for that record.
Thank,
Mannish Bwoy
03-19-03 06:24 PM
throbby I've read in the now defunct "Sticky Fingers Journal" that the sound on this release really sucks. Has anyone listened to this recording? I think the journal may have had at times a bias against VGP releases.
03-19-03 06:48 PM
fmk438j The sound is not great, but I never heard of this until I traded for it and so was expecting it to be really bad.

It also has a bit of interview by some reporter who keith takes the piss out of.
03-19-03 07:30 PM
T&A the sound is - for studio recordings - very poor. For absolute completists only. Unlikely you will listen to this more than once, unless you are just beyond help or a masochist or both.
03-19-03 08:11 PM
Mannish Bwoy As a matter of fact i am a masochist! So can anyone of you guys trade this record to me?
Mannish Bwoy
03-20-03 08:31 AM
gotdablouse I agree, I can't help myself when it comes to studio sessions but this is really the nadir of anything that's come out of the vaults.
It's basically a reporter who smuggled in a tape recorder at a "rehearsal" where the Stones seem to be meeting for the first time with electric guitars. Terrible material, terrible playing, terrible recording. Don't waste your time with this!
03-20-03 02:44 PM
Mannish Bwoy To me, anything related with Beggars Banquet is where it's at, and if it's bullshit i have to figure it out by myself.
Thanks guys
03-20-03 03:55 PM
T&A Mannish:

You DO need help.....I like it!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST