ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thankx Trinity! Return to archive
03-19-03 01:45 AM
Sir Stonesalot I was very touched that you put up a picture of Dan Brown, pal of FPM and I as the headert on St. Pat's Day.

Dan may have passed, but while he was here...he lived well.

He was the real deal. I'm sorry that you all didn't know him.

Flea threw an Irish Wake for Danny Boy last night...complete with Guinness and Jamesons. We sang "You Gotta Move" for him. Flea is the real deal too. I'm glad that some of you know him.

Flea, if I die before you...I want you to throw a wake for me too. 'Cept in Jamaica on the beach. And instead of Guinness, have Red Stripe. And instead of Jamesons have giant mongo spliffs.

"My pappy drank Pabst Blue Ribbon. My pappy's pappy drank Pabst Blue Ribbon. All of my brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins drank Pabst Blue Ribbon. I think I'm gonna drink me some Pabst Blue Ribbon too!"--Dan Brown, 1990
03-19-03 06:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Touching words Sir!

Is this a real life? Sometimes it�s really important to note that we all here are more than just posts, we�re real, we�re persons and that�s rock and roll!

We have a memorial space for Temple and that�s the only one we have at this moment, some day we all will be there, yes, life is a temporary gift by someone above, and yes� life is a bitch.

When I said �live you life to the extreme� in our recent gatherings in NYC I really meant it, every second of our lives is worth living if you live it. (Well maybe it was meaningless LOL)

I don�t know as maybe I will pass away before but the �post you pix� thread will be used also for our cyber graves here, after all and as Maxlugar said in one of his great messages �We love us� Do we?

Also as my hero Friedrich Nietzche. said �Love yourself and everybody will love you�
03-19-03 06:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl PS. I love me haha and I love you all
03-19-03 07:59 AM
Maxlugar I loved myself before I went to bed last night.

Takes the edge off, ya know?

WACKY!
03-19-03 09:48 AM
Factory Girl Lol, Maxy! Mrs. Lugar too busy?? Maybe jb can lend his secretary out?
03-19-03 09:59 AM
Maxlugar She has too much baby stuff to do these days then to "take care" of Maxy.

03-19-03 10:03 AM
nankerphelge How is lil' Maxette?
Little poop machines huh!
03-19-03 10:08 AM
Maxlugar Last night I was nice enough to offer to change the poopy diaper.

I then made the HORRIBLE, EARTH SHATTERING mistake of throwing it in with the diapers that only had piss in them.

My wife went absolutely nuts and a nasty fight ensued.

I then made love to myself and went to bed.

END TRANSMISSION.

03-19-03 10:12 AM
nankerphelge A two-diaper-bin household -- how organized!
You using the disposables?
How the fuck did people get along without those.
The person that invented Pampers is a god.

Get the 7-day turtlenecks -- less cleaning.
Very important during March madness!!!
03-19-03 10:33 AM
Maxlugar I only laid it on top of the "wrong" bin temporarily, as I had one hand holding up her legs and the other hand removing the diaper.

I was going to to seal it up correctly!

The damn thing looked like someone put an M80 in a gallon of chocolate pudding. Even I'm not stupid enough not to know it should go into a different garbage bin and then right out the door!

God damn it!

Where's Irina? She would never treat me this way! Her son isn't in diapers anymore anyway, is he?

03-19-03 10:38 AM
telecaster
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

God damn it!

Where's Irina? She would never treat me this way! Her son isn't in diapers anymore anyway, is he?

Her son is out of diapers Maxy. He also looks like he is
the age where he is interested in attending a really prestigous east coast school in the US.

Are those expensive? Daddy.
03-19-03 11:28 AM
Factory Girl Poor Maxy! Maybe Irina has a lovely childless friend for you. And, don't forget to put a raincoat on Little Maxy!
03-20-03 02:50 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Flea, if I die before you...I want you to throw a wake for me too.

Sorry, but I just visited a lawyer and have the papers drawn up for you to sign: I am hereby specifying that all of my remaining friends MUST out-live me, because I can't go through too many more of these.

But BOY, we did send Danny Boy out in a way he would've appreciated. And I echo your sentiments - THANK YOU, Unholy Trinity, for posting that picture of Dan as the day's header. That was taken at our first gig together, back in 1978. And although the caption - "Dan McNutty" - was not exactly 100% accurate, it would've gotten a laugh outta Dan.

Dan is buried in Wheatridge, CO, and I will be visiting there sometime to share a drink with him. I look forward to meeting Jaxx and Keno and anyone else nearby when I do.

Thanks again for everything! And thanks for being there in person, SS. I played a LOT of Stones songs with Dan, but "You Gotta Move" was the last and the best.
03-21-03 08:25 AM
Factory Girl FPM, how did Dan die? Judging from the pic, he appeared to have been young.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST