ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Babylon by plane Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-19-03 01:45 PM
parmeda
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I say the drum of this man, should lead the charge!

Steelie...
That's the best damn comment on this whole thread, hon...
03-19-03 01:53 PM
steel driving hammer You hear that Factory Girl?

Parmy called me Hon.

Jules Casablancas ain't got nothing on the Muffin. lol.
03-19-03 02:12 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Can the solitary allowed political thread show up as a "Sticky" or in a different color? ... As soon as someone wants to get political on a non-political thread maybe that person could just direct others to read their comment on a "Sticky" thread created by Administrators for that general purpose.

Good thinking, Highwire. Especially as every political discussion of late tends to flare into an arm-wrestling match. I wonder why?...

As I already said, when every pro or con argument has been used and abused, why go on? I don't want to spend my time arguing with someone who doesn't want to be convinced. But as different people have different tastes, there are surely many here who enjoy a good fight and would like to check the temperature of 'flames' without having to hunt the political topic among all the others.

This way, at least, we could chose our poison!
03-19-03 02:16 PM
Monkey Woman P.S. The 'I wonder why?' in my last post should be read with little *irony* tags, of course... I tried to put them in but it didn't seem to work. Well, you knew it, don't you?
03-19-03 03:15 PM
Fiji Joe I like that idea too Highwire...but as we speak, it appears yet another political thread has begun
03-19-03 03:35 PM
Factory Girl Don't forget that I started calling you Stud Driving Muffin, and I can stop it also.

Effective immediately, a CEASE-MUFFIN!
03-19-03 05:57 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Don't forget that I started calling you Stud Driving Muffin, and I can stop it also.

Effective immediately, a CEASE-MUFFIN!

Remember the Seinfeld episode "Manajatwa"

Looked on Yahoo for Jules Casablancas the other day.
Thought he was a Opera singer but to find out, he's w/ the Strokes!
To call him a Muffin is absurd, you'll soon get over him babe.

03-19-03 09:12 PM
Prodigal Son Yea, Honky Tonk is right about Bush being kinda lame in the head, but he is the prez and I agree with what they're trying to do. It was kind of approached in an overbearing way, but he is right. The US and UK are helping the world and jealous countries like France and Germany speak out because they think the US is being bullies and walking around like hot stuff? Yeah, guys, we'll talk when you are the world's superpower (which you haven't been since the 1800s France, and Germany -forget the 1880s to 1910s and the 1930s!).
Being Canadian, this government's indifference to helping the US is disheartening. Why is it worse to p!ss off the UN than p!ss of Americans? It should be the other way around. Sure Canada is a peacekeeping, friendly country to live in but it wouldn't be at as high a living standard as it is without the U.S.
Why is our pussy government backing off like this? Support your greatest allies and friends I say. There's no reason not to help unless they were planning to nuke someone or something irreprehensible (which would of course never happen). Some people I talk to seem to think the US and UK are going in to obliterate Iraq and its people when it's only Saddam and his pals and family that Bush wants gone, or better yet, dead. They're uninformed, you see. I, for one, support US. True, I know some Americans who couldn't find Canada on a map of Canada, but the criticism is still improperly directed. Even my dad was apologizing to a friend from the US on Canada's weak-kneed approach. Hopefully, nothing terrible comes out of this war. Saddam has to be stopped now. But the US needs to make sure it implants a new regime that will be prosperous and survive (and watch out for Islamic fundamentalists looking to take over because Saddam is gone).
03-20-03 09:46 AM
Factory Girl Sdh, it is so FUNNY that you're arguing with me over Jules Casablancas-and you thought he was an opera singer????

HA HA HA HA HA HE HE!!!

CEASE-MUFFIN! Day 2!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST