ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This Is Cool Return to archive
03-18-03 03:28 PM
myownkindofhat WOW! I was looking for a SASCA site regarding parolees and clicked on this site by accident. In this case though I don't believe in accidents. I AM ONE OF THE OLDEST ROLLING STONES FANS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-18-03 04:45 PM
riffhard64 must be The Hand of Fate...welcome
03-18-03 11:19 PM
Martha Welcome...! It is surely no accident that you found us!

So, exactly how the hell old are you then?

As old as the Stones?????!!!???

I was led to this board a year ago this month and have never turned back. It is a blast! Great people post regularly here and from all over the world. It's a great group. I've learned more in one year about the Stones specifically and music in general than in my entire lifetime of concert going, album buying and listening and all the rest...........and I'm rather old myself...LOL! Ilike to get my Rocks Off so I visit daily.

Rocks Off=Rock and Roll medicine for my soul.

Hope to hear some of your rock and roll stories...
like....how many Stones shows have you seen? And what was the earliest show you saw? Just for starters

Glad you are here!

Hey Riffhard64...how are you doing? Better I hope?! I've been thinking of you today. Hope you are well. It still freaks me out about what happened to you at the Fleet. I won't forget your story.
03-19-03 01:04 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Martha wrote:

Hey Riffhard64...how are you doing? Better I hope?! I've been thinking of you today. Hope you are well. It still freaks me out about what happened to you at the Fleet. I won't forget your story.

Yep, me too. I didn't forget your problem in the Fleet Center. How are you? Take care buddy!
Martha, my lady, how are you? Sorry, I've forgot to reply you PM. Sorry again. I'll reply the message. And thanks. Hope you are fine.

myownkindofhat Welcome brother! Keep Rockin' with us.
03-19-03 05:22 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
myownkindofhat wrote:
WOW! I was looking for a SASCA site

well he used to post here - so i guess how that's you found the spot

what is a sasca anyway??
03-19-03 02:06 PM
Cant Catch Me Welcome to the board, Myownkindofhat, it's a lot of fun, has cool people, etc., etc.

Is your user name from the Merle Haggard song? If it is, I like where you're coming from. Hell, I like it, even if it isn't!
03-19-03 02:10 PM
Fiji Joe Yes, welcome to the Monkey house.
03-20-03 02:41 PM
Honky Tonker Welcome, friend. Thanks to the British for The Stones and Tony Blair!
03-21-03 02:03 PM
myownkindofhat
quote:
riffhard64 wrote:
must be The Hand of Fate...welcome

Thanks for the welcome. I am a firm believer in you get what you need
03-21-03 02:18 PM
myownkindofhat "Start Me Up and I'll never stop . . ." Okay, the first time I saw the Stones was in 1966, I was 16. Brian Jones was there. Keith put his mouth on the microphone and almost got electrocuted. Do you know what city this happened in? Let me know.
Oh yeah, I'm 52 and a woman. My fantasy has always been to dance with Mick Jagger ever since I first saw him on the stage. I have been to see the Stones five times, including Hawaii.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm extremely happy to be here.

Regina ("Go, go little Queenie")

quote:
Martha wrote:
Welcome...! It is surely no accident that you found us!

So, exactly how the hell old are you then?

As old as the Stones?????!!!???

I was led to this board a year ago this month and have never turned back. It is a blast! Great people post regularly here and from all over the world. It's a great group. I've learned more in one year about the Stones specifically and music in general than in my entire lifetime of concert going, album buying and listening and all the rest...........and I'm rather old myself...LOL! Ilike to get my Rocks Off so I visit daily.

Rocks Off=Rock and Roll medicine for my soul.

Hope to hear some of your rock and roll stories...
like....how many Stones shows have you seen? And what was the earliest show you saw? Just for starters

Glad you are here!

03-21-03 02:53 PM
Jaxx we are glad to have you! welcome to the funny pages. don't forget to check out the links under the header for more fun and entertainment. feel free to spew your knowledge here about the greatest rock n roll band.
03-21-03 02:56 PM
Joey Welcome ......................

This place is a lot of fun and I should know .............

I bagan posting here in 1973 , right after I got out of the ' Nam .

J.
03-21-03 03:04 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Joey wrote:
I bagan posting here in 1973 , right after I got out of the ' Nam .

oh jeez. are we really that old? i didn't think that al gore had the internet"invented" by '73.......LOLROTF
03-21-03 06:24 PM
throbby myownkindofhat wrote:

Oh yeah, I'm 52 and a woman. My fantasy has always been to dance with Mick Jagger ever since I first saw him on the stage. I have been to see the Stones five times, including Hawaii.

Which Hawaii show did you see?

52 is not old!

[Edited by throbby]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST