ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mick first TV appearance
Click here for some more and visit Dhalgren (aka, Catherine) new website
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: everyone read this!!! Manchester or dublin, any news. Return to archive
03-15-03 03:55 PM
oska hi board!
shev here oskas oldest daughter(13)and the rollin stones youngest biggest fan im the world!
Listenin 2 the sones album 'strriped' dvd at this very moment and i can tell u it is brilliant.
Does anyone have any up 2 date news on on possible gig in manchester or dublin is it goin 2 happen?
This year me & family are goin 2 see a few concerts and goin 2 try & get tickets 4 manchester and dublin!lucky or what?
Has anyone seen them in concert and i know this is a silly question but were they great?I BET!
I saw the stones in concert in Wembely wen i was only 10 in 2000 and it was out of this world and i even got to shake keigh's hand when they walkedto the B stage back from the bridge,afterall keigh's not the best role model but a superb mucisian and a good father!
please reply
shev.x
keigh richards biggest fan!

p.s anyone got a good picture of keigh?.
03-15-03 04:23 PM
LadyJane Hi Shev!!

My name is LadyJane and I've loved the Rolling Stones since I was your age! I'm all grown up now but I still love the Rolling Stones. You are a very lucky young lady to have seen the band when you were 10! I bet Keith was very happy to see a young fan at the show!

I love Keith, too! Here is a picture of him, just for you.

You are very sweet and the you will really enjoy seeing the Stones in concert this Summer. Have fun!

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
03-16-03 05:39 AM
oska anynews on the concerts?
03-17-03 08:03 PM
DrGlimmer If I hear any news I'll let you know. I'll be taking one of my daughters who is six years old to the show.
03-17-03 08:05 PM
DrGlimmer If I hear any news I'll let you know. I'll be taking one of my daughters who is six years old to the show.
03-17-03 10:27 PM
Angiegirl I'm taking myself to the show. I'm 28, but mentally I'm still 13
Here's some more Keef for you baby:

[Edited by Angiegirl]
03-18-03 05:18 PM
oska thanks angie girl, lady jane, an dr glimer. the photos are brill ! keep the thread goin, shev x. gota go,oska [dad] is comin.
03-21-03 04:49 PM
oska yeah, i also thoght that this thread would keep goin but please keep it goin still cos when it goes i'l only be able 2 go on rolling stone fan sites and i prefer talking to all you sound peeps and getting repleys and things because hardly anyone my age aprechates the fablous rolling stones like i do.
Thanks for the pictures angie girl there really cool and was really nice of you,and mother baby i agree with you about keigh being THE role model
Has anyone ever been to bill wyman's old reatrant in manchester called sticky fingers me and my family have and it well ace!
please please please reply loads of luv shev.x
03-22-03 05:59 PM
Angiegirl You're welcome Shev!
I know the feeling, I got into the Stones from 13/14 years of age on, and I was alone in that too among my peers at school etc. But that doesn't matter. You can like 'modern' music too, besides the Stones, right?
I remember being excited about going to my first Stones show in 1990 and my class mates didn't get that, but that didn't bother me, we just laughed about it. You can find plenty of other things you do have in common with your friends!
Look at it this way; it's always a good thing to know about the roots of modern things and it's always good to have your own identity, being different to the masses on some points! Especially on your age when puberty sets in.
Enjoy the best band in the world en rock on!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST