ROCKS OFF - The Rollingt Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Isle Of Wight Festival, Seaclose Park, Newport, IOW 10th June 2007
© Andy Paradise with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: micks facial header picture Return to archive
14th March 2008 06:02 PM
fireontheplatter love it.

discuss
14th March 2008 07:16 PM
Zack Discuss what?
14th March 2008 07:53 PM
gorda He may be a little older, but he's still my cutie pie Micky! Always will be!

MWAH!
14th March 2008 10:07 PM
somebody I think Mick should invite Gorda for tea in his garden just once. no really because you are one of his best fans and I think you should put your e-mail here so that his secretary can contact you for such a thing.

I really do... we are all getting old, and if not now, when .. life is for this kinda thing. It would be an education for both of you.
[Edited by somebody]
14th March 2008 11:06 PM
LadyJane Mick looks disturbingly respectable in the header.
I like it.

LJ
15th March 2008 03:48 PM
gorda
quote:
somebody wrote:
I think Mick should invite Gorda for tea in his garden just once. no really because you are one of his best fans and I think you should put your e-mail here so that his secretary can contact you for such a thing.

I really do... we are all getting old, and if not now, when .. life is for this kinda thing. It would be an education for both of you.
[Edited by somebody]

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Fat Chance!

The truth is that I would probably faint or start crying, or ask some stupid question and I would be totally embarrassed and run out crying!
15th March 2008 04:17 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
gorda wrote:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Fat Chance!

The truth is that I would probably faint or start crying, or ask some stupid question and I would be totally embarrassed and run out crying!

you wouldn't be the first. you should have seen me when ron wood was signing my 2 books [and i'm a dude] at barnes and noble in nyc.
its probably a once in a lifetime chance...so if and when you ever get the chance. go for it.
15th March 2008 09:51 PM
BONOISLOVE What facial hair? The eyebrows? I think they look di-vine.
16th March 2008 02:31 PM
Lavendar Makes me SMILE all over!
16th March 2008 03:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header

The Feast of Albion: Quintessentially Gala Banquet
Guildhall, London - March 13, 2008
© Dave M. Benett with thanks to moy!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)