ROCKS OFF - The Rollingt Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Isle Of Wight Festival, Seaclose Park, Newport, IOW 10th June 2007
© Andy Paradise with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mitchell thankful to Jagger for solving her visa problem Return to archive
11th March 2008 01:01 PM
moy Mitchell thankful to Jagger for solving her visa problem
Malaysia Sun
Saturday 8th March, 2008
(IANS)

Australian actress Radha Mitchell who has appeared in hits like 'Finding Neverland' says she is grateful to Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger for persuading French customs officials to let her into the country to attend the Cannes Film Festival.

Contactmusic.com reports that Mitchell had landed at Nice airport to attend the film festival but had forgotten her visa and was whisked away for interrogation. When she saw Jagger, she introduced herself and explained her situation. Jagger then used his clout to get her entry into the country.

Mitchell said: 'They put me in a security room at the airport and there was Mick. I introduced myself and somehow he took mercy on me. He spoke to the officials in French and they let me go.'
11th March 2008 01:57 PM
Mr Jurkka Very friendly.
11th March 2008 02:54 PM
Sister Morphine If it's true anyway...

Would be nice, though.

It's so weird somehow, because there was a time when Mick would have been stopped at the customs and all HIS luggage would've been searched through!
Funny old world.
11th March 2008 03:39 PM
glencar She played an excellent lesbian role years back. Kinda suicidal/funky thing.
12th March 2008 12:23 AM
Brainbell Jangler I was wondering why Joni Mitchell would have visa problems.
12th March 2008 06:21 AM
TooTough You are not famous when you have to introduce yourself
(unless you are the Devil).
12th March 2008 11:05 AM
egon mick is not so smooth with the customs.
(see "being mick")
13th March 2008 07:50 AM
corgi37 Nothing to it. Mick saw a fellow Aussie in trouble and helped out. She probably knows his aunts and uncles anyway.

Do ya reckon he's ever eaten Vegemite?

Because i fucking refuse!
13th March 2008 12:36 PM
Sioux I can't even stand smelling Vegemite! Or Marmite either.....just don't get it.
13th March 2008 06:59 PM
Moonisup egon,

I like your bunny

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)