ROCKS OFF - The Rollingt Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Isle Of Wight Festival, Seaclose Park, Newport, IOW 10th June 2007
© Andy Paradise with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: God Bless NY Dems! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
11th March 2008 10:25 AM
sirmoonie I have stayed at the DeeCy Mayflower - fabulous goddam mini-bars. Grade A stockage, velvet lined, interior and exterior temperature controls, low bott alert LED, the whole nine yards. Its probably what led to Spitzer's downfall. This jerk must be a rookie, any well traveled road warrior knows you leave your wallet and credit cards with the front desk when you starting busting up on a mini-bar.
11th March 2008 10:35 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

I attended the Annual Trial Lawyers Dinner that was held there a while back. Wonderful Bloody Mary's.

Same night as Spitzer was there.

Developing.......
11th March 2008 10:46 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Same night as Spitzer was there.

Developing.......

A resounding Nyet!! He ain't my type- FUGLY, DUM and Married.
[Edited by Factory Girl]
11th March 2008 11:10 AM
Joey " I have stayed at the DeeCy Mayflower - fabulous goddam mini-bars. Grade A stockage, velvet lined, interior and exterior temperature controls, low bott alert LED, the whole nine yards. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11th March 2008 11:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't understand what all the fuss is about, the poor guy probably just needed a little affection....the old lady can get kind of cold sometimes you know. Blowing off a little steam in a nice hot tub with a few cold drinks, an exotic dance or two, a vigorous rub down from a couple of pretty women, is a night out necessity once in awhile for all kinds of guys including governors.
11th March 2008 12:31 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I don't understand what all the fuss is about, the poor guy probably just needed a little affection....

I think the fuss is that he's partially built a career going after people, and ruining their lives in the process, for engaging in a form of consensual sex, then doing the same thing himself. And even when he's caught doing it, he's still preaching about it: "I have acted in a way that . . . violates my — or any — sense of right and wrong." No way Z-fish - many people in the U.S. are not holy crusaders and couldn't care less if you pay someone to hang around with you. The "sense of right and wrong" you violated is being a two-faced jerk.
11th March 2008 12:41 PM
moonies sperm I am inclined to agree with you.
11th March 2008 12:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Hef for Commander-in-Chief.
11th March 2008 12:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I think the fuss is that he's partially built a career going after people, and ruining their lives in the process, for engaging in a form of consensual sex, then doing the same thing himself. And even when he's caught doing it, he's still preaching about it: "I have acted in a way that . . . violates my — or any — sense of right and wrong." No way Z-fish - many people in the U.S. are not holy crusaders and couldn't care less if you pay someone to hang around with you. The "sense of right and wrong" you violated is being a two-faced jerk.

I take your point. But even still "boys will be boys."
11th March 2008 01:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Sex "scandals" are nothing new for politicians.

Wilbur Mills and Fanne Fox
11th March 2008 01:10 PM
Jumping Jack So is slick willie out recruiting hookers to buy off the other superdelegates to get back in the whitehouse? Finally a job he is well suited for! Looks like they will screw anyone for $5k including Obama.

11th March 2008 02:47 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Exactly! He has spent his career either ruining people or threatening to do so. It's the hypocrisy, not the hooker. He used to say no one was above the law.

And by the way...the capitalist award goes to Busted Tees, who already have this t-shirt available on their website:

11th March 2008 03:02 PM
monkey_man
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

And by the way...the capitalist award goes to Busted Tees, who already have this t-shirt available on their website:

That's awesome. . .I think I gotta get me one of those!
11th March 2008 03:07 PM
SweetVirginia You might want to pick up this one while you're at it, MM:

11th March 2008 03:18 PM
monkey_man This one is my favorite!
Photobucket

That will make my wife laugh but good!
11th March 2008 03:35 PM
glencar
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Exactly! He has spent his career either ruining people or threatening to do so. It's the hypocrisy, not the hooker. He used to say no one was above the law.

That's great but the best part? "Presale $14.99"!!!!
11th March 2008 03:56 PM
mojoman Number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine
Number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine
11th March 2008 04:01 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

Funny !!!!

11th March 2008 04:03 PM
Some Guy Chronic functional abdominal pain (CFAP) is the ongoing presence of abdominal pain for which there is no known medical explanation. It is quite similar to, but less common than, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and many of the same treatments for IBS can also be of benefit to those with CFAP. The fundamental difference between IBS and CFAP is that in CFAP, unlike in IBS, there is no change in bowel habits such as constipation or diarrhea. Bowel dysfunction is a necessary diagnostic criteria of IBS.
CFAP is characterized by chronic pain, with no physical explanation or findings (no structural, infectious, or mechanical causes can be found). It is theorized that CFAP is a disorder of the nervous system where normal nerve impulses are amplified "like a stereo system turned up too loud" resulting in pain. Alternately it is hypothesized that there exists in the intestine a protozoa (namely blastocystis) which is interacting with the sympathetic nervous system and causing the pain. Newer semi-synthetic antibiotics such as Rifaximin have been used in treatment. This visceral hypersensitivity may be a stand-alone cause of CFAP, or CFAP may result from the same type of brain-gut nervous system disorder that underlies IBS. As with IBS, low doses of antidepressants have been found useful in controlling the pain of CFAP.
Non-pharmaceutical approaches to CFAP also overlap with treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This includes enteric coated peppermint oil capsules, which act as anti-spasmodics to relax the gut and also have pain-killing properties due to the methyl salicylate that naturally occurs in peppermint. Gut-directed hypnotherapy or self-hypnosis can also mitigate the hyperreactive nervous system of CFAP, and help alleviate abdominal pain.

11th March 2008 05:47 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Chronic functional abdominal pain (CFAP) is the ongoing presence of abdominal pain for which there is no known medical explanation. It is quite similar to, but less common than, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and many of the same treatments for IBS can also be of benefit to those with CFAP. The fundamental difference between IBS and CFAP is that in CFAP, unlike in IBS, there is no change in bowel habits such as constipation or diarrhea. Bowel dysfunction is a necessary diagnostic criteria of IBS.
CFAP is characterized by chronic pain, with no physical explanation or findings (no structural, infectious, or mechanical causes can be found). It is theorized that CFAP is a disorder of the nervous system where normal nerve impulses are amplified "like a stereo system turned up too loud" resulting in pain. Alternately it is hypothesized that there exists in the intestine a protozoa (namely blastocystis) which is interacting with the sympathetic nervous system and causing the pain. Newer semi-synthetic antibiotics such as Rifaximin have been used in treatment. This visceral hypersensitivity may be a stand-alone cause of CFAP, or CFAP may result from the same type of brain-gut nervous system disorder that underlies IBS. As with IBS, low doses of antidepressants have been found useful in controlling the pain of CFAP.
Non-pharmaceutical approaches to CFAP also overlap with treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This includes enteric coated peppermint oil capsules, which act as anti-spasmodics to relax the gut and also have pain-killing properties due to the methyl salicylate that naturally occurs in peppermint. Gut-directed hypnotherapy or self-hypnosis can also mitigate the hyperreactive nervous system of CFAP, and help alleviate abdominal pain.

JB lurks............
11th March 2008 06:22 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Chronic functional abdominal pain (CFAP) is the ongoing presence of abdominal pain for which there is no known medical explanation. It is quite similar to, but less common than, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and many of the same treatments for IBS can also be of benefit to those with CFAP. The fundamental difference between IBS and CFAP is that in CFAP, unlike in IBS, there is no change in bowel habits such as constipation or diarrhea. Bowel dysfunction is a necessary diagnostic criteria of IBS.

the girls from the emporers club were reporting this after assignments with number 9.........
11th March 2008 10:14 PM
Glimmer Twin
quote:
pdog wrote:
.politicians been fucking me my entire life

Hahaha, you're absolutely right. They've been fucking all of us.
11th March 2008 11:42 PM
sweetcharmedlife I heard if the Lt.Gov becomes Governor he would be the first blind Gov. Ever. Big deal in Cal we have a governor who's deaf and dumb.
12th March 2008 07:15 AM
glencar Spitzer apparently liked it rough & also haggled with the poor girls, trying to get a cheaper rate. Laughable. The sheer arrogance of this guy is breathtaking.
12th March 2008 08:09 AM
Jumping Jack Glad he likes it rough because his wife is going to do him things Heather Mills could only dream of.

LAWYER UP!
12th March 2008 09:36 AM
LadyJane Word in that he will resign today.
Gee..do ya think??

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
12th March 2008 09:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels ANYTHING that keeps the public's eyes off the real problem's facing America is fodder for the MSM.
12th March 2008 09:58 AM
Jumping Jack Who needs "make every vote count" when you can hand over the decision to superdelegates with judgement like this?

Who said Bush was so bad the Dems couldn't screw things up again?
12th March 2008 12:23 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
Spitzer apparently liked it rough & also haggled with the poor girls, trying to get a cheaper rate. Laughable. The sheer arrogance of this guy is breathtaking.

Funny about the cheaper rate since he was paying like ten times the going rate. In addition to rough, he apparently didn't want to use condoms either.
12th March 2008 12:32 PM
pdog I don't know what is more disturbing to me, the fact this dude paid a hooker $5k to get laid, or that the news networks are running this stroy non-stop. A bunch f american kids got killed, dead forever in a war, and it was like a soundbite! Oh, by the way... the most expensive and important event of our lifetime is happening, and Americans are losing their lives, but we're gonna go 24/7 on a story we could sum up with a few minutes every now and again.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)