ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Art Wood tribute gig
York House, Twickenham, London - 25 March 2007
© Adrian-L; thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hunter S. Thompson Interviews Keith Return to archive
18th March 2007 01:21 PM
winter
18th March 2007 03:08 PM
fireontheplatter i have seen this before
they are both pretty lit...i think, but that is ok...i guess.
i don't think i would ever want to be that high tho...i would be frightend out my wits.

everybody say owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
19th March 2007 11:19 AM
GotToRollMe LOL...it's like watching identical twins speaking their own special language.
19th March 2007 11:23 AM
gimmekeef Another hilariuos bit..is the Stern thing where he compares Keith..to Crackhead Bob....funny stuff....Have it on mp3 somewhere....
19th March 2007 11:25 AM
glencar
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
LOL...it's like watching identical twins speaking their own special language.

My nieces did that!
19th March 2007 11:35 AM
jb He must have been very depressed to have taken his life....most of us would have loved partying and hanging out with celebrities our whole life....sad..
19th March 2007 11:49 AM
glencar I think he had a terminal illness...
19th March 2007 11:54 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think he had a terminal illness...

really? It sucks that we still have no cure for certain cancers as well as disease like ALS, MS, Parkinson, Hunters, etc...why can't we stop these terrible diseases like we have for Aids?
19th March 2007 12:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

really? It sucks that we still have no cure for certain cancers as well as disease like ALS, MS, Parkinson, Hunters, etc...why can't we stop these terrible diseases like we have for Aids?

Bush and the religious righties limited Stem Cell research.

hopefully things will change SOON and we can get crackin and find some cures.... lifting the restrictions on stem cell research is the key
19th March 2007 12:14 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Cancer & heart disease are still the big killers. Let's work on those first.
19th March 2007 12:14 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Bush and the religious righties limited Stem Cell research.

hopefully things will change SOON and we can get crackin and find some cures.... lifting the restrictions on stem cell research is the key

Very true....even though most republicans support federally funded stem cell research!!! This administration has been a disaster in so many ways..it has set back the country at least 25 yrs...
19th March 2007 12:52 PM
glencar That's what they used to say about President Reagan. I think president Bush has made some missteps but stuff like this US attorneys "scandal" is just the Dems & their MSM acolytes getting away with murder.
20th March 2007 11:18 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's what they used to say about President Reagan. I think president Bush has made some missteps but stuff like this US attorneys "scandal" is just the Dems & their MSM acolytes getting away with murder.

Nope..I'm not taking the bait....uhh.Didnt Clinton fire all the Attorneys?.....ohoh..I swallowed the hook..
20th March 2007 11:58 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:

Wait a sec...oh never mind...
20th March 2007 12:06 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's what they used to say about President Reagan. I think president Bush has made some missteps but stuff like this US attorneys "scandal" is just the Dems & their MSM acolytes getting away with murder.

Totally different...replacing all 93 is w/in any president's rights. Firing for not investigating dems, and claiming it was job performance, is completely different. In all candor Glencar, this administration is like the mafia...loyalty as opposed to competence is all that matters... this administration will go down in history as arguable the most corrupt and/or incompetent ever.
20th March 2007 01:13 PM
Shawn20 President Clinton fired all of the U.S. Attorneys to cover up the fact he was wanted to oust one who had prosecuted a friend of his. This is common knowledge among Federal Prosecutors.
20th March 2007 01:24 PM
Saint Sway no its not.
20th March 2007 01:25 PM
jb Clonton should have, bit did not, fire ken Starr and his cronies who single-handedly destroyed any notion of a non-partisan judiciary. Long live the great Bill Clinton..you know he did a lot of good when the righties still attack him almost 7 yrs removed from office...Hillary in 08-she's the one!!!
20th March 2007 04:18 PM
lotsajizz Viva Le Clintonia!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)