ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Art Wood tribute gig
York House, Twickenham, London - 25 March 2007
© Adrian-L; thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Listen Roger Waters ABSOLUTELY LIVE now at the very moment he's rocking Buenos Aires Return to archive
17th March 2007 09:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.la100.com.ar/audio.ram

http://www.la100.com.ar/

17th March 2007 09:35 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
http://www.la100.com.ar/audio.ram

http://www.la100.com.ar/

wow
thanks
17th March 2007 09:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You're welcome and have a cigar! (green one you know it's St Patrick's day )
17th March 2007 09:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, thanks a lot to Chris Stones from Buenos Aires for heads up, hope he's enjoying the show as I should do it with the fucking Who at the very same moment this is happening

Yes, I'm still pissed LOL
17th March 2007 09:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Same setlist everywhere, this is it if you're listening and want to plan time for piss or beer or both (thanks Tzoni for the image)

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
17th March 2007 09:58 PM
fireontheplatter this music seems very doomed.

it is so weird that you posted this this evening...i just watched...the wall. today. first time since fall of '03

i think pink floyds happiest song is, shine on you crazy diamond.
17th March 2007 10:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Have a cigar is "happier"
17th March 2007 10:07 PM
fireontheplatter how much more of this do i have to take before they play...MONEY?????
17th March 2007 10:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 10 minutes of Sheep, the interval between set1 and set 2 and 25 minutes more. I think more than 40 minutes from now
17th March 2007 10:11 PM
fireontheplatter this is a greeeeeeeeeeeeat tune
17th March 2007 10:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, the highlight of the tour is not the whole performance of Dark Side but Sheep for the very first time (both Pink Floyd and Roger Waters), I don't know how but weed ofor is coming from my speakers
17th March 2007 10:19 PM
fireontheplatter animal was their best ever cd.....
my copy got a scratch in it and i couldn't fix it so i frisebeed it across the road and it got run over. there was no way i was going to own a scratched copy of this.
17th March 2007 10:35 PM
PartyDoll MEG hey, Voodoo..you feelin good??

Sorry you missed the Who..Me thinks Roger's voice may be history.. or is that hieracy to say that??
17th March 2007 10:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
hey, Voodoo..you feelin good??

Sorry you missed the Who..Me thinks Roger's voice may be history.. or is that hieracy to say that??

Yes, I'm feeling good! Second set is now live

BTW, which Roger (Waters, Daltrey or Riffin') ???
17th March 2007 10:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Second set is on the air now!
17th March 2007 10:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG Daltrey, Baby.. I heard him when he had his first "bronchitis" at the end of the first leg of the tour...and now you got your show cancelled...

Hmmmmmmm......
have another cigar

Yes I am listenin......
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
17th March 2007 10:48 PM
mojoman thanx voodoo, i should have checked in earlier!!!
17th March 2007 11:12 PM
fireontheplatter awesome tunes tonight
17th March 2007 11:23 PM
fireontheplatter woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
17th March 2007 11:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl encore time
17th March 2007 11:45 PM
fireontheplatter great show
thanks voodoo
18th March 2007 03:36 AM
Zack
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Yes, the highlight of the tour is not the whole performance of Dark Side but Sheep for the very first time (both Pink Floyd and Roger Waters), I don't know how but weed ofor is coming from my speakers

You mean since '77 Voodoo. They played all of Animals on that tour, and performed it also in 74-5 in its original incarnation as Raving and Drooling. (Have you got any shows from one of the two short US tours in 75? They're fantastic. If not, drop me a PM and I'll send you one.)
19th March 2007 03:55 PM
jb No interest at all...not a person that the real Stones fan cares for all that much.
19th March 2007 04:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
No interest at all...not a person that the real Stones fan cares for all that much.

LOL Joey, I think, I'm not sure that I'm a Stones fan and I listen a lot of other musicians and even genres including classical music, reggae, progressive rock, blues, etc. If that it's infidelity I'm not loyal!

Also if you don't have interest why did you bring this thread to the top, in fact now it makes no sense at all, they will rebroadcast this and I will push this thread up for all the fine people who like Roger Waters or Pink Floyd.

There's a lot of people who like both bands, even that they are 180 degrees of diference in styles.

BTW; please describe in your own words "the real Stones fan" ; let me know if I'm one

19th March 2007 04:41 PM
Gimme Shelter Very cool, thanks for posting
19th March 2007 04:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
No interest at all...not a person that the real Stones fan cares for all that much.

LOL Joey!

obviously you've never watched Floyd's "live at Pompeii" dvd. Those boys could jam!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)