ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Art Wood tribute gig
York House, Twickenham, London - 25 March 2007
© Adrian-L; thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Is Going To Be Pissed!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th March 2007 07:47 PM
Kilroy
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

You can eat your dinner,
Eat your pork and beans,
I eat more chicken
Than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

That's not the way I heard Iggy Say It.
16th March 2007 09:44 PM
tumbled I've heard it all now, is there nothing left Sacred in the world????? Must we be forced to live in a world where profit margins are more important than traditions .... nay cultural institutions...I go limp in disgust with international capitalism run amok my own income stems from this kind of evil....its this or work at walmart at $7.00 an hour. is that what has become of our world?? we are slaves to these mega corporations...that's what we are..
16th March 2007 11:10 PM
glencar The Kerrys are determined to make slaves of us all.
17th March 2007 12:14 PM
TALK IS CHEAP Keef's quote regarding brown sauce..."It's harder to kick than heroin!" Brown sauce, how come you.....oh, nvm.
I'm a ketchup man myself.
Bacon butties just don't make sense without it.
17th March 2007 04:09 PM
tumbled these corporations they are maggots thats what they are!!!!!

17th March 2007 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
these corporations they are maggots thats what they are!!!!!

tumbled .............................

What happened to that lovely ' Kitty " avatar of yours ?!

Well .....................................?!

Fly !
17th March 2007 04:13 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
I've heard it all now, is there nothing left Sacred in the world????? Must we be forced to live in a world where profit margins are more important than traditions .... nay cultural institutions...I go limp in disgust with international capitalism run amok my own income stems from this kind of evil....its this or work at walmart at $7.00 an hour. is that what has become of our world?? we are slaves to these mega corporations...that's what we are..

Damn Straight My Stonesian Sister .....

Remember , you were put here on this planet to maximize shareholder wealth

'kins
17th March 2007 04:33 PM
GotToRollMe Another one bites the dust. How could they?
17th March 2007 07:37 PM
Chuck I hope they don't change the original recipe.

The HP in the black-capped bottle (found in US grocery stores) tastes sweeter and less spicy than the traditional HP in the white-capped bottle.

17th March 2007 11:13 PM
tumbled we must go to Daddy's

18th March 2007 05:04 AM
corgi37 Now the Poms know how we feel. Vegemite got sold to the Yanks years ago.
18th March 2007 09:59 AM
Bitch
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Funny how the Kerrys had so much to say about outsourcing jobs to foreign counties when Heinz 57 actually referred to the number of countries they have factories in.

My apologies Bitch. Hypocrite would have been a better choice.

ok, apology accepted. hypocrate is a better choice of words for it. Anyway most people dont pay attention to where a product originates when grocery shopping. It wouldnt stop me from buying it even if they switch locations. if I wanted it I would buy it either way.
18th March 2007 10:15 AM
glencar
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Now the Poms know how we feel. Vegemite got sold to the Yanks years ago.

And yer much better off for it, aincha?
19th March 2007 05:58 AM
corgi37 Guess so. Dont really care. Thing is - i hate the crap. I think i am the only Australian who thinks its vile.
19th March 2007 10:21 AM
jb
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Guess so. Dont really care. Thing is - i hate the crap. I think i am the only Australian who thinks its vile.

The best steak sauce I have ever tasted was at Peter Lugar's in NYC....it has a uniquetaste and flavor that embellishes, rahter than masks, the flavor of corn fed Midwestern beef.
19th March 2007 11:11 AM
glencar That's my steak sauce of choice at home! They now sell it at Costco...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)