ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jesus F-ing Christ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
21st March 2006 10:05 AM
jb http://video.wgntv.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?clipid1=722746&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=Voicemail+%2D+March+20th&d1=169500&redirUrl=http://www.wgntv.com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//video.wgntv.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp%3Fclipid1%3D722746%26at1%3DNews%26vt1%3Dv%26h1%3DVoicemail+%252D+March+20th%26d1%3D169500%26redirUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.wgntv.com%26activePane%3Dinfo%26LaunchPageAdTag%3Dhomepage&rnd=75028102
21st March 2006 10:06 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://video.wgntv.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?clipid1=722746&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=Voicemail+%2D+March+20th&d1=169500&redirUrl=http://www.wgntv.com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//video.wgntv.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp%3Fclipid1%3D722746%26at1%3DNews%26vt1%3Dv%26h1%3DVoicemail+%252D+March+20th%26d1%3D169500%26redirUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.wgntv.com%26activePane%3Dinfo%26LaunchPageAdTag%3Dhomepage&rnd=75028102

thanks
21st March 2006 10:08 AM
blackandblue Voodoopug is that you in the green shirt?
21st March 2006 10:25 AM
Joey

For My Baby Puggy ! :

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21st March 2006 10:27 AM
voodoopug
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
Voodoopug is that you in the green shirt?

that is me plus 50 more lbs than I carry now...jb has humiliated me yet again!
21st March 2006 12:02 PM
lotsajizz OMG!!!
21st March 2006 12:05 PM
Break The Spell Great vocals on "Shattered", makes me sad I never saw his cover band. Even more depressing is I never saw him perform in the cape!!
21st March 2006 12:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Great vocals on "Shattered", makes me sad I never saw his cover band. Even more depressing is I never saw him perform in the cape!!

I was a victim of circumstance...It was bitter cold and we had just left the bar...poor use of ADDA.....The cape still hangs in my closet...will it ever come out again????
21st March 2006 12:10 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was a victim of circumstance...It was bitter cold and we had just left the bar...poor use of ADDA.....The cape still hangs in my closet...will it ever come out again????

Of course it will!! Once you lose all the weight you plan on losing, you can also do a before / after shot in the cape. And it has to come out just so I can experience it in person.
21st March 2006 12:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Of course it will!! Once you lose all the weight you plan on losing, you can also do a before / after shot in the cape. And it has to come out just so I can experience it in person.

i continue to make dreams come true and prove to many that anything is possible! I am a true human interest story!
21st March 2006 12:15 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i continue to make dreams come true and prove to many that anything is possible! I am a true human interest story!

Right on my brotha, the only time I got on the news is when I was nine and won a local hot dog eating contest!! So your story is more inspirational at least.
21st March 2006 01:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Right on my brotha, the only time I got on the news is when I was nine and won a local hot dog eating contest!! So your story is more inspirational at least.

Sadly, I find myself on the news far too often, typically humiliating myself to entertain others. Although I was recognized for some of my business accomplishments in the past. I see my role as that of a breath of fresh air for the general public. I permeate the entire room with confidence and good vibes with my ability to see beyond the outer surface of people and events. Unfortunately, this also illicits attacks, but I am still glad I trigger emotion. I want my children to grow up with the same mentality of knowing wrong from right and having confidence in any educated decision they make!
21st March 2006 01:20 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, I find myself on the news far too often, typically humiliating myself to entertain others. Although I was recognized for some of my business accomplishments in the past. I see my role as that of a breath of fresh air for the general public. I permeate the entire room with confidence and good vibes with my ability to see beyond the outer surface of people and events. Unfortunately, this also illicits attacks, but I am still glad I trigger emotion. I want my children to grow up with the same mentality of knowing wrong from right and having confidence in any educated decision they make!

The world could certainly use more originators and not immitators, so be proud about that!! And it would be a better world if every kid had a parent like you to look up to, keep it up!!
21st March 2006 01:34 PM
Joey " ....will it ever come out again???? "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21st March 2006 01:36 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

The world could certainly use more originators and not immitators, so be proud about that!! And it would be a better world if every kid had a parent like you to look up to, keep it up!!

The world would be a better place for you and me...
21st March 2006 01:38 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I permeate the entire room

like a dirty sweat sock
21st March 2006 01:39 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
The world would be a better place for you and me...

21st March 2006 01:43 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

The more I look at them, the more I think their trying to tell me something...
21st March 2006 01:52 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

like a dirty sweat sock

I can't get the video to work!!!!!!!!!
21st March 2006 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I can't get the video to work!!!!!!!!!

Me too !
21st March 2006 01:58 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Me too !

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm
21st March 2006 02:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

like a dirty sweat sock

you remind me of a diaper filled with Indian Food
21st March 2006 02:26 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you remind me of a diaper filled with Indian Food

Can you get me the video again...........>
21st March 2006 02:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

like a dirty sweat sock

21st March 2006 02:36 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.genevievecartoons.com/fark/DirtySocks.jpg

21st March 2006 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

you need to learn how to post images, you are humiliating us
21st March 2006 02:38 PM
Joey

" BUSH TAKES ON PRESS AND HELEN THOMAS TOO
Tue Mar 21, 2006 13:34:11 2006

Helen Thomas, who in January grumbled that President Bush was a "coward" for not calling on her at a press conference, today was granted a question for the first time in several years. The doyenne of the White House press corps, who once called Bush the worst president in U.S. history, seized her chance with gusto, essentially debating Bush instead of questioning him. Here's the transcript:

THE PRESIDENT: Helen. After that brilliant performance at the Grid Iron, I am -- (laughter.)

Q: You're going to be sorry. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: Well, then, let me take it back. (Laughter.)

Q: I'd like to ask you, Mr. President, your decision to invade Iraq has caused the deaths of thousands of Americans and Iraqis, wounds of Americans and Iraqis for a lifetime. Every reason given, publicly at least, has turned out not to be true. My question is, why did you really want to go to war? From the moment you stepped into the White House, from your Cabinet -- your Cabinet officers, intelligence people, and so forth -- what was your real reason? You have said it wasn't oil -- quest for oil, it hasn't been Israel, or anything else. What was it?

THE PRESIDENT: I think your premise -- in all due respect to your question and to you as a lifelong journalist -- is that -- I didn't want war. To assume I wanted war is just flat wrong, Helen, in all due respect --

Q: Everything --

THE PRESIDENT: Hold on for a second, please.

Q: -- everything I've heard --

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. No President wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true. My attitude about the defense of this country changed on September the 11th. We -- when we got attacked, I vowed then and there to use every asset at my disposal to protect the American people. Our foreign policy changed on that day, Helen. You know, we used to think we were secure because of oceans and previous diplomacy. But we realized on September the 11th, 2001, that killers could destroy innocent life. And I'm never going to forget it. And I'm never going to forget the vow I made to the American people that we will do everything in our power to protect our people.

Part of that meant to make sure that we didn't allow people to provide safe haven to an enemy. And that's why I went into Iraq -- hold on for a second --

Q: They didn't do anything to you, or to our country.

THE PRESIDENT: Look -- excuse me for a second, please. Excuse me for a second. They did. The Taliban provided safe haven for al Qaeda. That's where al Qaeda trained --

Q: I'm talking about Iraq --

THE PRESIDENT: Helen, excuse me. That's where -- Afghanistan provided safe haven for al Qaeda. That's where they trained. That's where they plotted. That's where they planned the attacks that killed thousands of innocent Americans.

I also saw a threat in Iraq. I was hoping to solve this problem diplomatically. That's why I went to the Security Council; that's why it was important to pass 1441, which was unanimously passed. And the world said, disarm, disclose, or face serious consequences --

Q: -- go to war --

THE PRESIDENT: -- and therefore, we worked with the world, we worked to make sure that Saddam Hussein heard the message of the world. And when he chose to deny inspectors, when he chose not to disclose, then I had the difficult decision to make to remove him. And we did, and the world is safer for it.

Q: Thank you, sir. Secretary Rumsfeld -- (laughter.)

Q: Thank you.

THE PRESIDENT: You're welcome. (Laughter.) I didn't really regret it. I kind of semi-regretted it. (Laughter.)

Q: -- have a debate.

THE PRESIDENT: That's right. Anyway, your performance at the Grid Iron was just brilliant -- unlike Holland's, was a little weak, but -- (laughter.)

Developing... "

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

21st March 2006 02:39 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you need to learn how to post images, you are humiliating us

I am not equipped to do that...................>
21st March 2006 02:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I am not equipped to do that...................>

I shall continue to suffer from inability to post pictures.
21st March 2006 02:41 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I shall continue to suffer from inability to post pictures.

We have lost the video feed=humiliation and archived!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)