ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ev’rywhere I hear the sound of marching, charging feet, boy Return to archive
18th March 2006 10:35 PM
streetfighter http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAQ_WAR_PROTESTS?SITE=7219&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-03-18-10-02-56

18th March 2006 10:48 PM
MrPleasant "Bathe the whales!"
18th March 2006 10:51 PM
MrPleasant Apropos, this is the weirdest fucking thing I've seen in a while.

http://www.datejesus.com/bathe/

I'm scared.
18th March 2006 11:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl WTF?

Where have you been navigating Mr. P?
18th March 2006 11:13 PM
MrPleasant I love bubbles.

Champagne, anyone?
18th March 2006 11:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I love bubbles.

Champagne, anyone?

I love Champagne bubbles but sometimes are dangerous

Here I am with Carlos, Cucho, Marcelo and Franco celebrating don't know what in Puerto Madero, Argentina they night between the shows in Buenos Aires

...we did the same in between shows in Hartford in 1999 but it was champagne for breakfast!

18th March 2006 11:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Now, let's go back on topic we are hijacking the thread, sorry

19th March 2006 02:26 AM
Highwire Rob

Cute protester but...

Hey! Think the time is right for a Mercedes revolution

--Peace brothas & sistas!

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
19th March 2006 02:53 AM
Highwire Rob
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Apropos, this is the weirdest fucking thing I've seen in a while.

http://www.datejesus.com/bathe/

I'm scared.

LOL--Mr.Pleasant that is freaky! I wonder if "Jesus" ever farts in the tub with a guest and then just tries to ignore it with his "existential banter"?

Before-the-bath pic:
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
20th March 2006 09:55 AM
MrPleasant Hey Highwire: can't you see that you're hijacking this thread: you pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, giant, twerp, scumbag, f**kface, dickhead, a**hole!

And, to top it all, that giant can (the "header") is making me thirsty! YEAH! For some PIE!!! CHOCOLATE PIE, THAT IS!!!!!!! A 16 Y/O PIE!!!!!!!!!! WITH STRAWBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You have a PM.)
20th March 2006 09:58 AM
MrPleasant The PM shall have to wait, because this PC doesn't RECEIVE COOKIES. Later.

In the meantime: play a ZAPPLE record.
20th March 2006 10:11 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
And, to top it all, that giant can (the "header") is making me thirsty!

This was the reference "Sunday Header"

20th March 2006 10:35 AM
Highwire Rob You know, I posted some responses. Then I removed them. Why?

Because I see that Katrina from Kaliningrad is on the board!
And she deserves better.

Whoaaaaaaaaaa! Katrina!

That's all.

Peace! From Highwire Rob
20th March 2006 01:40 PM
Le chef

MrPeasant Ooooooh YOU GOT SERVED!!
20th March 2006 01:58 PM
CraigP I'll cut your hair
Smoke your joints
Drink your beer
I'M HIPPIE CRUSHER!

B.T.W. Fuck war
20th March 2006 01:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Because I see that Katrina from Kaliningrad is on the board!
And she deserves better.

Whoaaaaaaaaaa! Katrina!

LOL It's Irina, not Katrina
20th March 2006 02:02 PM
jb Peace is not possible with an enemy who will kill themselves,,behead innocent people, and think all non-beleivers are infidels who must die.
20th March 2006 02:52 PM
Joey

" I believe we made two mistakes in Judgment about the War ... We underestimated the sheer TENACITY of the insurgency and overestimated the PATIENCE of the American People . " ( Keith John Moon , 1978 )
20th March 2006 10:44 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

20th March 2006 10:56 PM
Riffhard Yeah,yeah,yeah,blah,blah,blah,........see below. I hope one day that we can all just hold hands and sing Kumbafuckingya while hoping that these radical fucks that swore an oath to Allah to kill all of us infidels didn't really mean it afterall. In the meantime I say kill the radical fucks before they kill us. Again,see below.

Riffy
20th March 2006 11:01 PM
MrPleasant Highwire: I think I sent you the PM. However, I would like to take this opportunity in order to apologize. I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact and was in no way fair comment and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future. Also I was fucking drunk.

20th March 2006 11:11 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Le chef wrote:

21st March 2006 12:14 AM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Yeah,yeah,yeah,blah,blah,blah,........see below. I hope one day that we can all just hold hands and sing Kumbafuckingya while hoping that these radical fucks that swore an oath to Allah to kill all of us infidels didn't really mean it afterall. In the meantime I say kill the radical fucks before they kill us. Again,see below.

Riffy

I agree with you to a certain point. If we must do this, then it must be done right. The fascist in me says: "everyone must join the army, and we wage war until everyone we need killed is dead."
I know the lib folks think I'm goofing and the cons won't believe I'd say such a thing. I'm not so pissed about being led to war the way we were. I'm pissed that these fools did it so half assed. Then again what I'd propose wouldn't happen under the American Constitution, and that's just the fascist in me again.
Can we have our cake and kill these fuckwads too? And for fucks sake, for all the money and death, can I get a gallon of gas for a little less?
And let's stop letting the companies making a ton of money of this war pay a little bit more back, no tax breaks for any who profit from this war. Suck it up. Screw tax breaks and offshore shell companies, for any of the Halliburtons, Boeings ect...
Somebody better do something like I'm suggesting quick. Afghanistan is about to blow and Iraq is becoming more like a Gangster whacking fest, than a war.
Where's Stalin when you need him?
21st March 2006 03:59 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Le chef wrote:

Welcome Chef, great avatar!!
21st March 2006 04:16 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Welcome Chef, great avatar!!

I wonder if Tom Cruise has given you permission to use that??
21st March 2006 07:03 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Highwire: I think I sent you the PM. However, I would like to take this opportunity in order to apologize. I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact and was in no way fair comment and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future. Also I was fucking drunk.

MrPleasant, thank you very much for your kind words! I only saw this message today (I can't always get to a computer).

LOL! all you had to say is that you were drunk. I hope you had fun! I was at first, thrown by the comments--because I really enjoy your posts--plus after Pitt did so poorly in the NCAA finals my life nearly plummeted out of control!

I did not receive any PM but Cheers! all the same.

And Voodoo, thanks. It is Irina! Sorry Irina!
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
21st March 2006 07:14 PM
MrPleasant Peace and love is here to stay, Highwire (like The Ramones sang). Now, let's chant LET THE SUNSHINE IN everyone.

(Sorry that the PM never came. Damn computer.)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)