ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIO/Copacabana tree? Return to archive
17th March 2006 01:30 PM
marko Anyone interested?
I can do this on cdr(NO DVD),and remaster it as well.
If you hop in,iīll talk to gazza.
17th March 2006 01:31 PM
jb Thanks Marko..............................can you get MR from Arkansas?
17th March 2006 01:32 PM
marko No idea,maybe if you buy another drink?
17th March 2006 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
marko wrote:
No idea,maybe if you buy another drink?

yes...........................................>
17th March 2006 02:00 PM
pdog I failed on my torrent of the audio of this show...
It is wonderful too. Taken directly from the XM broadcast...
17th March 2006 02:56 PM
jb Can it be branched, leafed and pruned?
[Edited by jb]
17th March 2006 03:04 PM
Factory Girl Yes, very interested, thank you very kindly!!
17th March 2006 04:58 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Can it be branched, leafed and pruned?
[Edited by jb]

Call the gardener about the foliage... We got rock and roll to deal with...
[Edited by pdog]
17th March 2006 04:58 PM
RollingstonesUSA Count me in!
17th March 2006 05:01 PM
CraigP yup.
17th March 2006 05:41 PM
GotToRollMe Yes, please.
And thank you for the remarkable, miraculous "Vaults!"
17th March 2006 05:51 PM
Carlos Pigozzi I have seen both Buenos Aires and Copacabana DVDs and is it just me, or 65'000 Argentines screamed more and were louder than 1'200'000 Brazilians ?
17th March 2006 06:35 PM
Bruno Stone It's possible. I was there, we were in the sand for 18, 20 hours... I came there one day before (yeah, one day before) and we spent circa 6 hours STANDING, not sitting.. We were death-tired by the time of the show. But we screamed like mad, of course.

After Satisfaction, when the whole thing really was over, many people falled to the ground in tiredness, me included. I will never forget.
17th March 2006 06:41 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:
I have seen both Buenos Aires and Copacabana DVDs and is it just me, or 65'000 Argentines screamed more and were louder than 1'200'000 Brazilians ?

Well, we love Stones more than anything

[Edited by Madafaka]
17th March 2006 07:14 PM
tumbling dice
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:
I have seen both Buenos Aires and Copacabana DVDs and is it just me, or 65'000 Argentines screamed more and were louder than 1'200'000 Brazilians ?

itīs alright.I was in the two concerts Brasil and 23/02 Argentina .The Argentinians are the best audience in the world but Brasil got the best beaches and football team ...
18th March 2006 02:44 AM
marko Iīll do this to myself first,then,i let you know how it works on cd.I sort of tested it,and it sounded great.
18th March 2006 06:55 PM
Carol Sigmaringa I really don't think we can say which one is louder. The beach is a totally open place and the sound wastes everywhere. Even Mick said he could't really hear the public very well. I think you forget about this one...
I was right there in front of the stage and I can tell you I heard a lot of singing and screaming. But I'm sure our hermanos did it very well too.

For those who would like to see the interview Luciana Gimenez made with Mick, go http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MF89WZWP
19th March 2006 06:23 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:

If we had a paid concert like previous tours, and taking place in a venue like Maracana Stadium and Morumbi Stadium (where U2 playled lately), I think you couldn't be sure what country fans screamed more, believe me. But we got only the free single night.....
19th March 2006 06:30 AM
J.J.Flash And about the tree, if what Pdoggy fella said is true, about the recording being sourced from the XM broadcast, so this is probably edited and like AOL (which was available thanks to XM), this one is going to be censored. Anyone can confirm? Thanks in advance.....

... just lurking btw
19th March 2006 11:50 AM
Carol Sigmaringa JJ, after all, you went to the concert?!?!?
You disappeared!
20th March 2006 01:00 PM
gustavobala yes....

whereīs the vaults?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)