ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why hadn't Keef stood together with Marianne Faithfull? Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th March 2006 05:31 PM
Chris74 I mean in comments it always says because of Mick wnated her. But would Keef give up a woman he loved for being the second after Mick? Don't believe that. Think Marianne and Keef would have fit good together and think she also desribed Keef as very romantic once. Never understood why he didn't stick with her.
16th March 2006 07:00 PM
BlackKat He was in love with Anita Pallenberg.
16th March 2006 07:17 PM
Chris74
quote:
BlackKat wrote:
He was in love with Anita Pallenberg.

I think he's biggest love was Marianne. Anita didn't really interfere with Mariannes time did she?
16th March 2006 07:30 PM
BlackKat
quote:
BlackKat wrote:
He was in love with Anita Pallenberg.

16th March 2006 07:51 PM
corgi37 keith's main love was heroin.

Faithfull is full of crap. Everyone's moved on except for her. She's sick of been known as "ex girlfriend of Mick Jagger", or "the Mars bar girl", but she's the one always talking about shit that happenend nearly 40 frigging years ago.

She's one sad old hag.
16th March 2006 10:12 PM
Soldatti Word!
16th March 2006 10:32 PM
Riffhard You can say what you want about Marianne,but back in the day she was a POA,and she always did have a lovely pair of chesticles.

Riffy
16th March 2006 10:55 PM
glencar Plus she's had a pretty credible music career. She's no Linda McCartney(RIP).
17th March 2006 04:44 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Id still give her one!

G-MILF Baby!
[Edited by Voodoo Scrounge]
17th March 2006 04:48 AM
FotiniD Well, I'd love to see how most of us would "move on" after being in a love affair that practically changed our entire life, living in a drug haze most of the time, seeing close friends dying AND having to bear with all the criticism of the world.

Marianne is a woman - as Pulp's singer wrote in the lyrics of "Sliding through life on charm", "If Marianne was born a man she'd show you all, a way to piss your life against the wall".. She doesn't get half the respect she deserves. See, talking about moving on, has Mick ever moved on from the sixties? Has he ever given up the 20-year-old boy behavior, the endless affairs and all that? I don't think so.

It all has to do with each person's character too, of course. I always had the impression Anita was a tougher cookie than Marianne. But anyway, I can't blame the woman. She's been through hell, and if she wants to nag and complaint about it, that's just fine - at the same time she keeps a tongue firmly in cheek, she makes some wonderful records every couple of years and she's great live, so she's ok in my book.
17th March 2006 05:41 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Well, I'd love to see how most of us would "move on" after being in a love affair that practically changed our entire life, living in a drug haze most of the time, seeing close friends dying AND having to bear with all the criticism of the world.

Marianne is a woman - as Pulp's singer wrote in the lyrics of "Sliding through life on charm", "If Marianne was born a man she'd show you all, a way to piss your life against the wall".. She doesn't get half the respect she deserves. See, talking about moving on, has Mick ever moved on from the sixties? Has he ever given up the 20-year-old boy behavior, the endless affairs and all that? I don't think so.

It all has to do with each person's character too, of course. I always had the impression Anita was a tougher cookie than Marianne. But anyway, I can't blame the woman. She's been through hell, and if she wants to nag and complaint about it, that's just fine - at the same time she keeps a tongue firmly in cheek, she makes some wonderful records every couple of years and she's great live, so she's ok in my book.

As I said, G-MILF!
[Edited by Voodoo Scrounge]
17th March 2006 06:05 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
You can say what you want about Marianne,but back in the day she was a POA,and she always did have a lovely pair of chesticles.

Riffy

I woulda taken Anita over her, If I had the opportunity.
17th March 2006 06:33 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

I woulda taken Anita over her, If I had the opportunity.

No way.

Anita couldnt sniff Marrianne's farts
17th March 2006 07:10 AM
Break The Spell I know some who only know Marianne because she did back up vocals on Metallica's "The Memory Remains". "La-da-da-da, da-da-da..."
[Edited by Break The Spell]
17th March 2006 07:38 AM
Bruno Stone Marianne was a goddess in her youth. Very very beautiful girl. Everytime she appears in the car with Mick in the Hyde Park or in the Circus I pause the scene. If Mick and Marianne had had a son he would be the most handsome in the whole world.

What "POA" means?
17th March 2006 07:43 AM
speedfreakjive she does look hot here:

17th March 2006 07:49 AM
Bruno Stone Yeah man, she really does...

I always wanted the boys here to start a Marianne pics thread. I only have few pics of her. Come on, letīs do it.
17th March 2006 07:51 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:
Yeah man, she really does...

I always wanted the boys here to start a Marianne pics thread. I only have few pics of her. Come on, letīs do it.

yeah! why not. But lets just make it a 'women of the Stones' thread. That way we can have all the lovely ladies the Stones have had over the years on display.
17th March 2006 08:02 AM
Jumacfly If I have a daughter I will call her Marianne..
17th March 2006 08:04 AM
speedfreakjive I like this of Bianca;

17th March 2006 08:07 AM
Maxlugar I'd eat the corn out of young Marianne's stool.

She was more than beautiful, closer to ethereal...

Anita? Just not on the same level…
17th March 2006 08:09 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Groupies!!!
Gotta love 'em.
17th March 2006 08:12 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I mean if the groupies don't like the songs then it was all for nothing. A complete waste of time.
17th March 2006 08:19 AM
speedfreakjive one of Jerry, for good measure:

17th March 2006 08:29 AM
Jumacfly what a mouth this Jerry!!
I bet she can take several of us!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
17th March 2006 08:36 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
what a mouth this Jerry!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

indeed!
17th March 2006 08:39 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
what a mouth this Jerry!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's Texas!
17th March 2006 08:41 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

That's Texas!

a huge state for a huge mouth!!
17th March 2006 08:50 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Texas. Great musicians...lousy politicians.
17th March 2006 08:59 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Texas. Great musicians...lousy politicians.

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)