ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Australia horrific stadium sales Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
19th March 2006 03:54 AM
Daethgod fark well this thread has been hijacked

19th March 2006 07:33 AM
Jumping Jack Glencar,

It was a great party and show wasn't it? Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk. I tried to greet everyone, but that free bar kept slowing me down.
19th March 2006 03:20 PM
jb
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
fark well this thread has been hijacked

Hijacked, lo-jacjed, or jacked-off....it's all good(see Japan sales).
19th March 2006 03:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
fark well this thread has been hijacked

Nobody move or the monkey gets it
19th March 2006 05:48 PM
Joey

I have a Terrific Headache ........
19th March 2006 06:22 PM
lotsajizz you could take a cure at Warm Springs
19th March 2006 08:26 PM
corgi37 We dont have bird flu here. Or, do you mean JB has it?
19th March 2006 10:37 PM
corgi37 Rang the promoter today. 100% confirmed we are getting the Sth American stage fro Sydney.
19th March 2006 10:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
We dont have bird flu here. Or, do you mean JB has it?

jb is concerned that traveling abroad puts him at risk of meeting/greeting other international travelers who come from areas that have the bird flu. He would be heavily litigated if he brought the virus to the US, he would then have to pay his own retainer fees to represent himself, and would end up having to sell the BMWs
20th March 2006 04:03 AM
StickyFishFingers "I cant see the pics dude

where do i look ?"

Daeth, click on the link i posted. When it opens you'll see 3 pics - indoor show,rehearsals & outdoor show. Click on outdoor show & it will open up another page with about 6 pics of outdoor shows. The third one along the top shows a stadium seating plan that looks very similar to the Telstra stadium seating plan set up. I don't know whether this is for the South American tour or not so it may end up being different to the pic on the screen.

[Edited by StickyFishFingers]
20th March 2006 06:16 AM
corgi37 Some truly lovely shots.

Well, if there's a risk JB would bring bird flu here, then best he stay away. Yep, he wants to go to U.K, so i read on another thread.

He can cop the "double-delight".

Bird flu and Mad Cow Disease.

Not to mention: Rocky beaches, where the uniform is rolled up trousers, stained singlet, hanky on head with corners knotted, howling freezing winds, no sand and horrible beer. Then there's the angry barrow boys on each corner. Rude hotel managers. People with bad teeth. Bowler hatted fuckers with sharpened umrellas, nannys that fly, child work-houses, terrible weather, 20,000 bloody accents in a few square miles, inbred fox hunting toffs, the Gallagher brothers and a Royal family that murdered that slut Diana, and who secretly harbour a desire to get their hands on America again! Considering of course, the Royals are actually German scum that change their name to suit the fashions.

Did i mention the horrible beer?

No, Australia is the place. Cheerful, happy, intelligent people who love America so much, we blindly follow whatever crack-pot scheme the Yanks come up with. We dont have to, we want to! The Poms do it just to appear different to the Frogs and the Huns.
20th March 2006 10:02 AM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
you could take a cure at Warm Springs

Funny !!!!!!!!

FRIGGIN Funny !!!!!!!

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.
20th March 2006 05:03 PM
Daethgod Hey Sticky
I still cant see it
in firefox and MS Exp i get this :

quote:
StickyFishFingers wrote:
"I cant see the pics dude

where do i look ?"

Daeth, click on the link i posted. When it opens you'll see 3 pics - indoor show,rehearsals & outdoor show. Click on outdoor show & it will open up another page with about 6 pics of outdoor shows. The third one along the top shows a stadium seating plan that looks very similar to the Telstra stadium seating plan set up. I don't know whether this is for the South American tour or not so it may end up being different to the pic on the screen.

[Edited by StickyFishFingers]

21st March 2006 12:13 AM
StickyFishFingers That's wierd that the pics aren't showing up. I know Firefox plays up with some webpages but Explorer should work. I emailed the pics to a mate a few days ago and I still have my message in my sent tray. If you like I can forward that message containing the pics to if you like. If so, what email address should i send them to?
21st March 2006 12:17 AM
Daethgod [email protected]

*remove PENIS to email me

thanks man
21st March 2006 12:24 AM
pdog
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
*remove PENIS to email me

Took me a minute to figure out what you were saying... Good thing too, I almost took mine off...
21st March 2006 12:40 AM
StickyFishFingers Just sending the message now on to you buddy. It might take a while to go thru as i had to copy and paste the pics into the message. I've also just added some input on to RS.com after reading your messages. I hope ETix & RS.com get a bollocking over the ticket fiasco.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)