ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hey jb... Return to archive Page: 1 2
17th March 2006 12:21 PM
Saint Sway do you think you can ignore me as well as Bush ignored Katrina?
17th March 2006 12:22 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
do you think you can ignore me as well as Bush ignored Katrina?

Where be the "Pug"?
17th March 2006 12:28 PM
glencar Where is Puggy? I really enjoyed his band, despite the whole cape thingy.
17th March 2006 12:29 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Where is Puggy? I really enjoyed his band, despite the whole cape thingy.

LOL......people were enraged over his cape and he is not well liked by some in the Northeast...Sadly, the "cape" has left the building......................and Pug is in transit from Orloando back to his Chicago home.
18th March 2006 02:54 AM
Starbuck
quote:
glenny huffed and puffed:

"Anyhoo, this year's officiating shows that it's not always talent that wins games. A little help from the refs goes a long way."

i would not like to be around when moonie sees this.
18th March 2006 05:44 PM
mac_daddy
t.o. to the cowboys...

3 years 25 million, 5 guaranteed.
19th March 2006 06:27 PM
chevysales
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

t.o. to the cowboys...

3 years 25 million, 5 guaranteed.

perfect match... but can bledsoe get him "the damn ball" to coin a phrase made popular by another recently released cowboy reciever ( and a #1 pick in 96 draft) meshawn johnson.

caught on sidelines twice by cameras last year yelling at bledsloe for hanging him out to dry across the middle with his high balls... t.o. being younger and in better shape will just go to the sidelines and beat the shit out of bledsloe.

funny parcells hasn't made one comment on this nor did he attend the press conference... hmmm.
[Edited by chevysales]
21st March 2006 07:05 PM
chevysales to my fellow pats fans... don't hide you know who you are (plus you know the seating at fleet center or whatever it's called this month damn good too)

dismantling of the patsies... to be bottom feeders like jets... afc ripe for the pickin's this season as phins roll thru like a freight train in the afc east.

vinetari to colts replacing "idiot kicker".

mcginnest gone.

givens gettin' paid... gone!

patsies getting awfully cheap lately... me thinks brady to get his backside quiet dirty this season

no one to throw to no one to run it... corey washed up.

"the worm has turned" (see ellias in platoon)

[Edited by chevysales]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)