ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, Fl, March 12, setlist, reviews & pix Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th March 2006 04:08 PM
Break The Spell As Joey has posted before, the Omaha set list was actually pretty good, any set-list that includes As Tears Go By, Bitch and ONNYA is fine by me.
13th March 2006 04:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
As Joey has posted before, the Omaha set list was actually pretty good, any set-list that includes As Tears Go By, Bitch and ONNYA is fine by me.

" Break The Spell " ........

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and tickle you with my erect nipples .

You are much loved !

" The Rolling Stones
Qwest Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
Sunday, January 29, 2006 "

The set list

Jumping Jack Flash
It's Oly Rock'n Roll
She's So Cold
Rough Justice
Bitch
As Tears Go By
Rain Fall Down
Tumbing Dice
Gimme Shelter
--- Introductions
This Place Is Empty (Keith)
Happy (Keith)
Miss You (to B-stage)
Oh No Not You Again
Get Off Of My Cloud
Honky Tonk Women (to main stage)
Sympathy For The Devil
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
Satisfaction (encore)

Rolling Stones show : 9:10 p.m. – 11:05 p.m.

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/omaha.htm

13th March 2006 04:17 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Break The Spell " ........

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and tickle you with my erect nipples .

You are much loved !

" The Rolling Stones
Qwest Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
Sunday, January 29, 2006 "

The set list

Jumping Jack Flash
It's Oly Rock'n Roll
She's So Cold
Rough Justice
Bitch
As Tears Go By
Rain Fall Down
Tumbing Dice
Gimme Shelter
--- Introductions
This Place Is Empty (Keith)
Happy (Keith)
Miss You (to B-stage)
Oh No Not You Again
Get Off Of My Cloud
Honky Tonk Women (to main stage)
Sympathy For The Devil
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
Satisfaction (encore)

Rolling Stones show : 9:10 p.m. – 11:05 p.m.

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/omaha.htm

See, there it is again, great stuff was played that night, one of the few times As Tears Go By was ever played live, and some of the best sounding versions of Bitch, She's So Cold and Oh no, Not you Again I've heard from this tour. I'm looking foward to the tickling...
13th March 2006 05:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
As Joey has posted before, the Omaha set list was actually pretty good, any set-list that includes As Tears Go By, Bitch and ONNYA is fine by me.

I also think the Omaha setlist was very good. Some people are jealous of joey b/c he has aged better than most of them. These people want to see joey suffer b/c they are full of jealousy and hatred. I'll never understand their bitterness b/c all the joey does is love.
13th March 2006 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

all the joey does is love.

Come To Joey ....................

13th March 2006 05:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

No erect nipples are present in this photo...
13th March 2006 06:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

No erect nipples are present in this photo...

Oh, they're there. Trust me.
13th March 2006 10:51 PM
Maxmeister [quote]Joey wrote:

Great pic of nectar of the gods, Heineken.

Rick
13th March 2006 10:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Is Halloween in March in Omaha Joey?
14th March 2006 01:02 AM
Reginald Denny Hey MaxLugar! Good idea with that Drive By Truckers week at www.maxlugar.com I for one think it's a great idea. Get it? I think it's a good idea. Me. Get it?
14th March 2006 06:50 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Reginald Denny wrote:
Hey MaxLugar! Good idea with that Drive By Truckers week at www.maxlugar.com I for one think it's a great idea. Get it? I think it's a good idea. Me. Get it?

I saw them last summer, great show!!
14th March 2006 07:03 AM
LadyJane Some pics thanks to gypsy!!!

I heard that Mick "lost it" in Ft. Lauderdale. Take a look for yourself!!!!

Enjoy!

LJ.
14th March 2006 09:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL I prepare all those pix and now that are read to use I found that they are already here, thanks Ladies :d

14th March 2006 09:29 AM
Moonisup Ronnie! why so sad!
14th March 2006 09:58 AM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL I prepare all those pix and now that are read to use I found that they are already here, thanks Ladies :d

Hey! I sent you another file from the same show, but with bigger, better quality photos than those above. Also, there are several different photos in the second file I sent you. Check it out!
14th March 2006 10:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow they are great, will post them tonight
14th March 2006 10:27 AM
gypsy
quote:
Wow they are great, will post them tonight

Don't you know by now that I always save the best for you?
14th March 2006 11:05 AM
Saint Sway excellent pics!!!! They look like they are really rockin out.
14th March 2006 02:05 PM
Joey
quote:
Is Halloween in March in Omaha Joey?

Voodoo ......

You make Joey giggle

15th March 2006 07:36 AM
lotsajizz I flew in and arrived on Thursday, spending my time with my best friend and former UM roommate--now a Miami physician. We beached and dined and roasted and snorted and slept and rested up for the festivities...
Showday we checked into the Crowne Plaza across from arena. My Mom came as I had bough her a tik for her birthday--she had not seen them since Providence 1965. My brother also came, without a tik but armed with cash. He scored a third tier nosebleed for some $65. We entered the arena about 7:30-ish--no patdown but a quick metal detector wanding instead. Inside we wandered about waiting for the acid to kick in. Fortunately I
greeted Josh & son before becoming too twisted. He looks just like the pictures so he was easy to ID. Very personable and I hope to meet him again....
Anyway, off to our floor seats during the Meters set. Security stops us and tells us to wait. Trippin’ and in no mood to question, we danced to the Meters (very good btw) at the back of the floor and were joined by four others (women) who were directed to wait with us. When the Meters finished, the security dude had us all follow him. We went through the bowels of the building to some supervisor who said our row no longer existed and gave us new tiks and then we were led back--to the third titty fuckin’ row!!!!! Right next to the ramp...even LeToya was sitting behind us! Then it was hanging on, trying not to dissolve into acid giggle fits...9:10-ish the lights go down--the spectacle begins!!!

1. Jumping Jack Flash--taking in the spectacle, it’s really them--I always have a feeling of unreality when they first come on, halfway through I noticed how fucking good that version was and how animated Mick was
2. It's Only Rock'nRoll--Keith’s turn, blazed the solo
3. Let’s Spend The Night Together--piano intro, the backing vocalists appear, tight version
4. Oh No, Not You Again--best ever, this tune will be played on future tours not just ABB
5. Sway!!---Mick intro’d saying he did not what album it was from--wicked, Woodie slide solo, awesome, Mick feelin’ the lyrics unlike the earlier versions
6. Angie--perfectly played, Mick dedicated it spring breakers, past and present
7. Ain't Too Proud To Beg---Mick all over, stretching out the ending, Keith solo was dead on
8. Tumbling Dice--not normally a favorite, but they’re in THE GROOVE now
9. Gimme Shelter--organic, no backing track, awesome Mick performance, the duet with Lisa was sweet--she really belted it out, elongated at end with Mick running from stage side to side screaming out the title
Intros--Woodie does his air boxing, Mick and Keith hold hands (sweet)
10. This Place is Empty---time to sit, he sang it well though
11. Happy--back up...rest over, Keith made a crack about Woodie and the lap slide, nice version, slide solo dead on but too short
12. Miss You--here they come, sliding on past with the movable stage, I resist the urge to read Charlie’s setlist by his drumset, good views of Daryl and Chuck as they go by, Chuck acting like a goofball waving to the crowd, funky--Daryl seems louder on this cut
13. Rough Justice--we are looking the other way now towards the rear of the arena, Mick and Keith racing all over the small stage
14. You Got Me Rockin'---fuck the detractors, the crowd loves it, only those who wish to be elitists trash this well received rocker, fine Ron slide solo
15. Honky Tonk Woman--coming on back, good Keith solo, Chuck low in the mix
16. Sympathy For The Devil--Mick in the feather coat, he goes nuts/falsetto/dancing/freaking out at the end right in front of me
17. Paint it Black--extended Keith acoustic intro, cool light show here
18. Start Me Up--the Woodie solo
19. Brown Sugar--smokin’, Keith pounding away on the riff
20. YCAGWYW--Keith opens, Mick sings most of it just feet from me, excellent Ron solo--he was superb all night
21. Satisfaction--different Keith intro riff--very cool, the wild ending, the tons of confetti--the Watts smash up at the ending
the bows and goodbyes, Mick the last to leave

hotel shuttle on way back
beers and smokes by the pool
still buzzin’ ‘till 5 AM

still sleeping extra to recover!!!
15th March 2006 08:00 AM
Nellcote Jizz from 3 point land, great post!
15th March 2006 08:09 AM
lotsajizz I tried calling you Peter---did it go through? second or third song?

forgot to mention, Lisa in fishnet stockings and the pimp hat looked deeee-licous!!! and Bobby's Brown Sugar solo was his best yet!

[Edited by lotsajizz]
16th March 2006 04:04 PM
jb The lady behind me said she would fantasize about me that evening!!!
21st March 2006 07:41 AM
Jumping Jack The DVD is ready!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)