ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super Blow Part 9...The Bigger Bang! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
23rd August 2005 12:04 AM
gypsy

Photo courtesy of Interfoto
23rd August 2005 12:09 AM
gypsy
Photo courtesy of Dave Hogan/Getty Images
23rd August 2005 12:09 AM
LadyJane Time for a Bigger Bang!!!!!

LJ.
23rd August 2005 12:14 AM
gypsy

Photo courtesy of Dave Hogan/Getty Images
23rd August 2005 12:22 AM
gypsy
Photo courtesy of Michael Putland/Retna Ltd.
23rd August 2005 03:20 AM
montana woohoo!! awesome fenway pix

anyone having this one below in hiquality???
23rd August 2005 05:50 AM
gypsy
quote:
montana wrote:
woohoo!! awesome fenway pix

anyone having this one below in hiquality???

I do. PM me your email address, and I'll mail it to you!
23rd August 2005 08:02 AM
PartyDoll MEG Superblow is back in business with lots of great new MATERIAL as well as the old and well used!!!!
Thanks girlfriends for the delicious posts!!!
23rd August 2005 10:46 PM
gypsy Keith reads while getting a tan:

Photo courtesy of Mavrix Photos
23rd August 2005 10:53 PM
exile How do you get all these GREAT photo's gypsy?

its great!!!!
23rd August 2005 11:07 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Keith reads while getting a tan:

Photo courtesy of Mavrix Photos

Oh

My

God

THIS will be mounted on a wall inside my humble surroundings.

gypsy....you amaze me!!!

LJ.
24th August 2005 12:09 AM
gypsy
quote:
exile wrote:
How do you get all these GREAT photo's gypsy?

its great!!!!

Ancient Chinese secret.
24th August 2005 12:11 AM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh

My

God

THIS will be mounted on a wall inside my humble surroundings.

gypsy....you amaze me!!!

LJ.

LJ, I need to send you a photo disc...or ten. I have a ton of those pics of Keith tanning for about a year now. I had to downsize it big time. If you want poster size, just send me an email.
Anything for my SISTER!
24th August 2005 12:22 AM
gypsy Mick (left) and Michele Breton (right, and looking very boyish) in some stills from the movie "Performance" which were edited out of the film. The stills are courtesy of Peter Webb.
It looks like Mick has two penises (peni?), but he actually has very large testicles.
24th August 2005 05:12 AM
Sleepy London Clown Great pictures as always Gypsy. Thanks, you are a star.

Never seen that first one of Keith before, do you know when it was taken or who the other people in the picture are? Judging by the hair, looks like some time around 1969/70?
24th August 2005 06:04 AM
Sleepy London Clown Courtesy of photofeatures

Mick, c. 1969

[Edited by Sleepy London Clown]
[Edited by Sleepy London Clown]
24th August 2005 06:10 AM
Sleepy London Clown

Mick 1970/71

Courtesy Photofeatures

Mick/Keith, 1969.

From Ethan Russell
24th August 2005 06:23 AM
Sleepy London Clown All pictures by Ethan Russell.

Currently on display at San Francisco Art Exchange

http://www.sfae.com

Mick/Keith, US Tour 1969:

1969:

1972: Backstage, Winterland

1972:

1968: Rock and Roll Circus Rehersals

1968/69: Jagger rehearsing choir for YCAGWYW

24th August 2005 07:46 AM
luxury1 large testicles, and a whole lotta hair!!

WOnder why Keith would start commenting on Mick's dick at the beginning of the tour?? When was he supposed to have made those remarks to The SUn? Christ, this cant be good for tour camaraderie!! I know, I shall bring a huge sign to Hartford, where from my Stage Box 3 it will read "MICK/KEITH--whip them out so we can compare!!
24th August 2005 07:59 AM
Poplar
that right nut is HUGE!
i thought the left was generally the larger of the two.
24th August 2005 10:51 AM
Gazza
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
large testicles, and a whole lotta hair!!

WOnder why Keith would start commenting on Mick's dick at the beginning of the tour?? When was he supposed to have made those remarks to The SUn? Christ, this cant be good for tour camaraderie!! I know, I shall bring a huge sign to Hartford, where from my Stage Box 3 it will read "MICK/KEITH--whip them out so we can compare!!

he didnt make it to "The Sun". Its in an upcoming interview in "Q" that the Sun have "appropriated", probably taken completely out of context and made a big fuss out of.

They do this all the time with Q interviews. About 7 years ago, Keith did a readers Q&A and someone asked him when he last tried smack and he replied that he had tried a little at the start of the current tour (ie Sept 1997) and it did nothing for him. Before you knew it, the Sun (and others) were printing headlines about Keith being back on heroin again and all these smart-arsed feature writers were shooting their mouths off about how irresponsible he was and how typical it was that he was 'addicted' again. Absolute hysterical tabloid rubbish.

I bet that when you read the interview its some innocuous off the cuff reply to a jokey question that the Sun have twisted into being some malicious dig at Mick's expense.
24th August 2005 11:05 AM
luxury1 Oh man, I hope so Gazza. I know how sensitive you guys can be when it comes to swipes at the ole wiener...

Mick can not be amused by this at all. What does Keith mean "his cock is at the end of his nose?" I dont get that?
24th August 2005 11:08 AM
nankerphelge Speaking of swipes at the weiner, did you know Gazza nearly castrated me at Giants stadium?

My right nut is still twice as big as Mick's.

My left one is still in the Giants stadium parking lot -- likely flattened!!

Thank god he didn't pull on the ol' rip cord!

24th August 2005 12:08 PM
Gazza I promise to behave this time....

Your facial expression upon impact resembled Pako Guerte on the cover of "Exile". An unforgettable and quite frankly, frightening image
[Edited by Gazza]
24th August 2005 12:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Oh man, I hope so Gazza. I know how sensitive you guys can be when it comes to swipes at the ole wiener...

Mick can not be amused by this at all. What does Keith mean "his cock is at the end of his nose?" I dont get that?

I'm not sure. Maybe its a reference to him always being on the "sniff" for pussy or something....
24th August 2005 03:09 PM
KeithRichardsWife I loveee the keith pic
24th August 2005 05:06 PM
montana this is for keefbabes (from fenway aug 23rd)

and for mickchicks

25th August 2005 04:53 AM
Zeeta

Mick with Mr Brown "THE" JB an not the "overpaid layabout"! LOL!
25th August 2005 03:22 PM
gypsy
Photo courtesy of AP Photo Archives
25th August 2005 05:54 PM
Sleepy London Clown Ronnie, 1977

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)