ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, January 14, 1998
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Licked All Over - Thank you Return to archive
03-17-04 09:08 AM
dob99 I have received my set of "Licked All Over" and I am very delighted! I want to thank Madafaka for providing the set, Sir Stonesalot for being the seed and Nellcote for being my branch. This system of seed-leaf-branch is GREAT and I hope that we can continue sharing the music from the band we all love. Thank you!!
03-17-04 10:46 AM
jb I am still waiting for a copy of "72 touring party".
03-17-04 11:21 AM
Joey " I have received my set of "Licked All Over" and I am very delighted! I want to thank Madafaka for providing the set, Sir Stonesalot for being the seed and Nellcote for being my branch. This system of seed-leaf-branch is GREAT and I hope that we can continue sharing the music from the band we all love. Thank you!! "

03-17-04 12:13 PM
Madafaka Thank YOU dob99 Enjoy it.
03-17-04 12:23 PM
Nellcote DOB 99, thanks! JB, get involved, you will receive. Joey, keep that 1000 post sign warm, I am closing in on the magic number. I plan to have a "Kegga" as we call them here, along with a porketta roasting over a barbeque, and for entertainment, magicians hurling fireballs at the crowd, plenty of Stones blaring in the background when I press the magic button for this lofty post position. I take such lofty levels of correspondence quite seriously, as you do also, I'm sure. Please be available 24/7 to have this acknowledgement ready for viewing, dig? I might even play "Baba O'Reilly" for an encore, as that piano solo is symbolic of such a crowning achievement, would you not agree?
03-17-04 12:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
DOB 99, thanks! JB, get involved, you will receive. Joey, keep that 1000 post sign warm, I am closing in on the magic number. I plan to have a "Kegga" as we call them here, along with a porketta roasting over a barbeque, and for entertainment, magicians hurling fireballs at the crowd, plenty of Stones blaring in the background when I press the magic button for this lofty post position. I take such lofty levels of correspondence quite seriously, as you do also, I'm sure. Please be available 24/7 to have this acknowledgement ready for viewing, dig? I might even play "Baba O'Reilly" for an encore, as that piano solo is symbolic of such a crowning achievement, would you not agree?

There's something about a Y-bone steak I just can't resist !!!!!!

Joey Cakes !
03-17-04 12:33 PM
glencar Does anyone still have the artwork for this fine collection?
03-17-04 12:37 PM
Madafaka Yeap, look into archives and you'll find it.

BEST VIEWED HIGH