ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, January 14, 1998
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rock 'N Roll Hall Of Fame: Photos Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-15-04 09:34 PM
Soldatti
Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards (news) and his daughter Theodora arrive at the 19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in New York, March 15, 2004. Richards was scheduled to participate in the induction of ZZ Top at the event. REUTERS/Dave Allocca

Keith Richards (news) of the Rolling Stones, arrives at the 19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony Monday, March 15, 2004, at New York's Waldorf Astoria. (AP Photo/Tina Fineberg)
[Edited by Soldatti]
03-15-04 10:10 PM
Scot Rocks Cool pics, like the Keef pose that Theodora is attempting in the first pic. lol and keef still always coolest guy around.
03-15-04 10:13 PM
YardDog Slim Nice shots of Keef.
03-15-04 10:13 PM
Gibbons Where is ZZ Top?
03-15-04 10:36 PM
LadyJane Keith and Theo!!

Sweet!

He looks great; she looks just like her Mamma!!

LJ.
03-15-04 10:49 PM
Soldatti
Mick Jagger (news) talks about Rolling Stone magazine founder Jann Wenner during the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony Monday, March 15, 2004, in New York. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)

Rolling Stones magazine founder Jann Wenner, left, accepts his induction award from MIck Jagger, center, and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun during the Rock 'N Roll Induction dinner Monday, March 15, 2004 in New York. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)

Rolling Stone magazine founder Jann Wenner (L) stands with Mick Jagger (news) of the Rolling Stones and producer Ahmet Ertigen (R) at the 19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in New York on March 15, 2004. Jagger participated in Wenner's induction ceremony at the event. REUTERS/Jeff Christensen
[Edited by Soldatti]
03-15-04 11:34 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Still looking good Keith! God your cool!
03-15-04 11:56 PM
Gibbons So where ZZ Top?
03-16-04 12:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gibbons wrote:
So where ZZ Top?

More here, then go to Slideshow, currently with 101 photos and growing
03-16-04 01:24 AM
Gibbons
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

More here, then go to Slideshow, currently with 101 photos and growing

Nice!!!
03-16-04 01:49 AM
Zack I thought, "damn Patti's still looking good" until I realized it was Theo.

Do they really call her Theo? She's the older one right? I can't tell them apart.
03-16-04 03:09 AM
FotiniD Here's another good one, Keith with hands in the air and the awards:

Zack, Theo is the younger one. You can tell them apart easily: Alexandra's the one who looks VERY MUCH like Keith They both have traits from both their parents, but Alex is a bit more Keith-like. And look what I found (haven't read it yet): http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/21/1074360828411.html
It's an article on Stones kids. Have we seen this before? Let me read it (nice way to make a living, read Stones and Stones related articleS )
03-16-04 03:33 AM
Monkey Woman From the Yahoo! News report:

"Hirsute blues-rockers ZZ Top were an early MTV staple with the boogie hits, "Legs" and "Sharp-Dressed Man," helped by the presence of little-dressed women in their videos.

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards (news) gave a semi-coherent induction speech, praising the band's consistency and longevity. Richards wore a colorful headband and what appeared to be a collection of jewelry and fishing lures hanging from his hair."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/music_rock_hall

"Wenner, who started Rolling Stone in 1967 and rules the magazine as its executive editor and publisher, was introduced by the musical Stones' famous frontman, Mick Jagger (news).

The all-star jam at the end -- "Sweet Little Rock 'n' Roller" and "Feelin' Alright?" -- brought all the artists together along with presenters Richards and Kid Rock."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040316/music_nm/leisure_rock_dc_7
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
03-16-04 06:34 AM
caro More pics at Gettyimages
Click on the pics (I hope this works)

[Edited by caro]
03-16-04 08:11 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Zack wrote:
I thought, "damn Patti's still looking good" until I realized it was Theo.

Do they really call her Theo? She's the older one right? I can't tell them apart.

You can never be 100% sure about these age things (vanity) and not that it really matters, but I think Patti will celebrate her 48th birthday tomorrow, and the following day (first born) Theo will turn 19. Alexa turns 18 on July 28. Personally, I think Patti will look like she's 39 and holding for the forseeable future.
03-16-04 09:03 AM
moy 171 pix of keef and 54 of mick yesterday at http://www.wireimage.com/
03-16-04 10:28 AM
nankerphelge Both Mick and Keith look great!

Tan, rested & ready to rock us all again!
I can't wait for them to get the whole ball rolling again!
03-16-04 10:33 AM
Lavendar I can't believe How many great musicians were there! WOW!
03-16-04 10:35 AM
jb APPARENTLY NO INTERACTION B/T MICK AND KEITH.
03-16-04 10:36 AM
Stones Fan, Gar Keith and Mick look great. Don't forget, Sunday night, on VH1. Set the VCR for this one! Gar
03-16-04 10:44 AM
jb tHEY REALLY HAVE NO R/S OUTSIDE OF TOURING..THEY TRULY DESPISE ONE ANOTHER...VERY SAD.

wELCOME BACk bABY sTEElIE!!!
03-16-04 10:48 AM
steel driving hammer

No bald spot?

What song?

Chuck Berry style...

What the hell is Kid Rock doing on stage w/ Keith?

Just like Axle Rose, how fast those punks come and go.............

03-16-04 10:50 AM
nankerphelge Wow -- that second-to-last pic of Keith!!

Someone musta taken his drink!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
03-16-04 10:53 AM
steel driving hammer

Hair good, but too neat.

03-16-04 11:03 AM
telecaster I really wish Kid Rock would slither back under the rock from which he came

He has overstayed his 10 minutes of fame by several years

Keith is playing the guitar Billy Gibbons gave him in Houston
03-16-04 11:10 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I really wish Kid Rock would slither back under the rock from which he came.

High Five My Brother.

But don't worry, he'll slither, sooner rather than later.
03-16-04 11:57 AM
Moonisup

damn, look at his head!
03-16-04 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

damn, look at his head!

Indeed Rik...look at it. Sadly, by 2020, 50% of the Dutch population under 18 shall be Muslim.
03-16-04 12:26 PM
gypsy I didn't know Theo smoked cigarettes...doesn't she kind of remind you a bit of the '60's Anita in that pic?
03-16-04 12:29 PM
jb No..she looks like a wanna be....
Page: 1 2 3

BEST VIEWED HIGH