ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, January 14, 1998
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Classic Albums Live - Sticky Fingers Return to archive
03-15-04 02:26 PM
midnite craig Greetings all. We're performing Sticky Fingers, note for note, cut for cut, this Thursday in Toronto at the Phoenix Concert Theatre. It's a big band with horns and percussion. We really play the shit out of 'I Got the Blues' and 'Sway'.
Love to see you there. I apologize if I've broken any board protocals here. Peace and Prosperity to all. Craig
www.classicalbumslive.com
03-15-04 02:41 PM
jb There is no board protocol other than loving the Stones...as long as you never perform a Beatles/Eagles album, you are permitted entry.
03-15-04 03:44 PM
Joey " There is no board protocol other than loving the Stones...as long as you never perform a Beatles/Eagles album, you are permitted entry. "

What My Jewish Brother said ...............

03-16-04 05:10 PM
midnite craig But we're doing 'Revolver' in May. It's a great album. I know that secretly you know that and I know that Macca is a bit embarrassing these days, but he had some chops some years ago. Never will an Eagles albums be performed on my stage. As a saving grace we did Exile note for note, cut for cut complete with a gospel choir for 'Shine a Light'. All the love all the time, baby.

BEST VIEWED HIGH