ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, January 14, 1998
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Check this auction: 1215 items Return to archive
03-14-04 11:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3803729638&category=445
03-14-04 01:15 PM
LadyJane Who would sell their entire collection???

Has to be:

--Disgruntled spouse

--Loss of sanity

--Someone in the family needs medical help and this is the only way to raise funds.

LJ.
03-14-04 01:41 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Who would sell their entire collection???
Has to be:
--Disgruntled spouse
--Loss of sanity
--Someone in the family needs medical help and this is the only way to raise funds.
LJ.

It can't be #3 because health care is free in Canada.
03-14-04 01:59 PM
Monkey Woman Or they inherited the lot and don't care about the Stones...
03-15-04 12:05 PM
montana wow, dont know what's going to these days but i've seen several post of people selling his/her entire collection!!
surprise me a lot!!!!!
03-15-04 12:20 PM
jb 25,000 dollars!
03-15-04 12:53 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
25,000 dollars!

That is what he told his insurance company it is worth

Sounds like it is time for a Billy Preston arson episode

See: Chubb Insurance vs William Preston
03-15-04 12:56 PM
jb I was prepared to bid b/t 500-1500, but that's ridiculous...
03-15-04 03:43 PM
Poplar
$25K ... that IS ridic.

LJ, I say loss of sanity. my reason: the collection is certainly worth more than a disgruntled wife.

03-15-04 03:52 PM
LadyJane I was thinking more along the lines of a vindictive spouse selling hubby or wifey's collection.

I do believe the murder of said spouse would be excused in Court. At least if I were on the jury!!!

LJ.
03-15-04 03:53 PM
Joey " It can't be #3 because health care is free in Canada. "

If Hillary " Puss Puss " Clinton EVER gets elected President of These United States health care will be free here too .........................................

Free at Last !!!! ........................

Thank God Almighty , The Joey is finally Free at Last !!!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JOEY !

Joe Kins !
03-15-04 03:58 PM
Poplar [quote]LadyJane wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of a vindictive spouse selling hubby or wifey's collection.

Actually - i think there's an old law on the books that allows for murder under just such circumstances. Where is JB, he's our resident lawyer, right?
03-16-04 10:42 PM
Fiji Joe I e-mailed that guy and wouldn't you know it, there's not a Rolling Stones air-freshner in the whole batch...nuts!...can anyone hook me up with that?..also need a Stones master tongue baseball cap to match my way-cool wristbands
03-17-04 06:45 PM
Stonesdoug The bid is currently at $6000. and the reserve has been met
03-17-04 07:01 PM
Gazza er....Doug - have you been burgled lately by any chance?

BEST VIEWED HIGH