ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, January 14, 1998
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Puts The Family To Work Return to archive
03-13-04 02:38 PM
telecaster In this months "Vanity Fair" there is a full page ad for a perfume Shalimar with Patti and the girls

Just an FYI

Carry on
03-13-04 04:42 PM
fmk438j This reminds something about Keith being reported as extremely smelly in the 70's as he didn't bathe too often.

I seem to remember a thread on the topic.
03-13-04 04:51 PM
Bloozehound I recall a famous ex-junky discussing something about junkies not bathing often...can't remember what it was all about...either they're too smacked-up and forget, or they like the stench of body oder lol
03-13-04 07:45 PM
luxury1 au contraire.

It was Keith who said he smells better than Mick. "I still smell sweeter than Jagger, and I havent bathed all week." or something to that effect.

And the ad is for Shalimar Light. Damn, must everything go "light?" I believe the shot is taken in Keith;s home. It is an interesting photo.
03-13-04 08:02 PM
Bloozehound lol

Damn, Mick must stink

I wonder what he smells like

I bet he smells like pussy

I hear he's fond of the ladies
[Edited by Bloozehound]
03-13-04 10:04 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
lol

Damn, Mick must stink

I wonder what he smells like

I bet he smells like pussy

I hear he's fond of the ladies
[Edited by Bloozehound]

In my opinion good pussy is odor free......
03-14-04 12:11 PM
gypsy For the pics of Patti & the girls, copy and paste the following links:

http://groups.msn.com/AnitaPallenberg/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=5053

http://groups.msn.com/AnitaPallenberg/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=5052
03-14-04 12:56 PM
LadyJane Thanks gypsy!!

Patti's got more freckles than I do! Was she a redhead as a kid? I think I remember reading something about her being teased for her red hair and freckles.

She sure had the last laugh!

LJ.
03-14-04 01:05 PM
Pattie
thanks for posting the pix gypsy!!

girls, self-tanning lotions, is there ANY way of getting good results on the face with these?
03-14-04 01:43 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

In my opinion good pussy is odor free......

But some like to enhance it with scented douches. Ask Marianne Faithfull...
03-14-04 03:33 PM
Steel Wheels Patti is so outrageously attractive. The wonderful things I would do to her with my mouth...
03-14-04 04:14 PM
Bloozehound Ha
cool
Thanks for the links

That second pic, the ad with the daughters, looks like it was inspired by the pic on the inside sleave of Beggers Banquet.
[Edited by Bloozehound]
03-15-04 02:05 PM
SoulSurvivr
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
This reminds something about Keith being reported as extremely smelly in the 70's as he didn't bathe too often.

I seem to remember a thread on the topic.

Morphine addicts get dry skin - hench the tell-tale constant itching/scratching of junkies.

When you don't shower - you're skin gets oily and your pores fill up - hence, you dont itch. Many junkies dont shower/bathe to keep from getting itchy skin...
03-15-04 02:28 PM
jb My understaning is that generally speaking Europeans do not bath as frequently as we do here in the great US of A. Consequently, body odor is more prevalent. I will conceded, however, that Chassidic Jews also smell...

BEST VIEWED HIGH