ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stripped special video Return to archive
03-07-02 12:58 PM
Maxlugar Anyone have it? I want it. I'll trade. Also looking for that Keith interview with that bald guy at his house in Jamaica. Same show? It was around that time.

Also, anyone ever check this site out?

http://www.classicrockconcertphotos.net/

Some good '81 to '99 pics for sale.

That is all.......

Maxlugar
03-07-02 02:46 PM
swapwoodfortaylor I've certainly got the Jamaican interview somewhere.......but are you in USA....as I can only do a PAL Nicam (UK) copy for you
03-07-02 07:00 PM
Maxlugar Yeah, I'm in New York.

Thanks anyway.

03-07-02 08:45 PM
CocaBuena There's equipament indicated to do the conversion, guys, i think you know that. Look at the electronic stores or for people who use to record stuff (marriages, funerals, whatever...)

I used to send tapes recorded here in Brazil to USA and Europa and vice-versa. I had trouble just with the system used in Sweden.
03-07-02 11:33 PM
Marilyn I think I have it...I'll ck for ya Maxy...I had a copy transfered from PAL to NTSC and lost some audio (it was the NS special from the Chicago shows..Chris Evens?) anyways I remember the special and the Keith interview and will ck it for you tomarrow
Cheers from Orlando

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.