ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: more tour rumors Return to archive
02-28-02 10:13 PM
sly early rumors have circled that club gigs might be all old covers, or possibly complete classic stones abums
02-28-02 10:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I heard that for the very first time the set lists will be unpredictable, and very different day by day... on small clubs, but similar on stadiums, a web choice will be now controlled and only local IP numbers will apply, only one vote per IP...

just my imagination... running away with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but the time is coming I can feel it... I can feeeeeel it

this could be the last tour... this could be the last tour... maybe the last tour I don't know... same routine again LOL, but at least we have another in the 40th year of the stones

keeeeeep rocking
03-04-02 03:35 PM
Maxlugar Classic Stones albums in their entirety?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Dirty Work at Roseland Ballroom!!!!

Start to friggin' finish!!!!!!

Oh the power!!! Oh the glory!!! The GLORY!!!!

You fell out of the clear blue sky...
To the darkness below...
The smell of your flesh excites me...
The blood starts to glow...
SO HELP ME GOD!!!!!!

This album unzippered the dark, baby!!!

If anyone needs me, I'll be standing if front of Roseland waiting for the ticket window to open.

I'll see ya later.

Maxy!

03-04-02 04:03 PM
Miss U. I do love that song, Maxy!!!
03-04-02 07:23 PM
Gazza >a web choice will be now controlled and only local IP numbers will apply, only one vote per IP...

mmm I wonder WHOSE relentless plugging & flooding for a certain track off Voodoo Lounge on the last attempt to run a cybervote caused THAT decision? LOL

03-04-02 08:52 PM
sly as long as emotional rescue isn't one of those albums done entirely we're all safe
03-04-02 11:56 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 I recommend albums such as Beggars Banquet, Let it Bleed, Sticky Fingers and Exile on main street done in their entireties.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.