ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Matt, click here for more
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I NEED HELP ON MY TREES!!! Return to archive
03-19-03 01:44 PM
marko Ok,,,i need some HELP,and a lot actually.I have received
so many e-mails,,during 24hours,,that i�m allready confused.
Trees are now so HOT....i wasn�t expecting this much mails
etc....Ok.
I think now we need a topic,where all the Branches for BOTH
trees could list their e-mail addresses,for leaves,probaply?
Or to anyone else who wants this,even them,who cannot copy
forwards.
So now,i�m actaully asking help from Voodoo or Jaxx or Gazza
you rule this board,and this must be organised somehow.So
that people won�t get confused!
And in my opinion,board owners must get both trees for FREE!
M,the Bastard!
03-19-03 03:50 PM
woodywoodpecker LOL You bite the big apple
my friend.
03-19-03 03:52 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat LOL, he is going crazy!!!
03-19-03 05:11 PM
woodywoodpecker Marko,

What can I do? Let me know how I can help.
03-19-03 05:50 PM
throbby Hey Marko, I will gladly help in any way I can. I can burn copies for this and any future "Crazy Finnish Bastard" release.

Thanks Nanker!
[Edited by throbby]
03-19-03 06:06 PM
nankerphelge Crazy Finnish Bastard!

Don't forget Crazy!!!!
03-19-03 06:56 PM
Martha
Oh, I could see this coming......

.....we're here to help you Marko!

They call her......
Crazy Martha
03-19-03 10:15 PM
Madafaka Hi Marko! Crazy Madafaka is able to countinue both trees in Argentina
Next week I'll send you my CDRs.

Cheers!

Max
03-20-03 01:09 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh Marko.

You are gonna get crushed.

I will send you an email detailing how to build a tree structure.

This is too much at one go. Break it into 2 trees. One tree for the Jones/Taylor era stuff, and one for the Woody stuff. 10 discs at one time is too much.

Think about it. Even if a branch only takes on 3 leaves...that means that they gotta burn 30 discs! That is no small commitment. And cover your ass. Make it so that if they fuck up on the first tree, you can boot them out of the second tree. That way they will try harder.

Man, if you keep going like this, you will get your head kicked in, and you won't have ANY fun.
03-20-03 01:29 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat We will give the crazy finnish bastard all the help he needs!!!
03-20-03 02:18 AM
Sir Stonesalot I know you are well intentioned SSC....but Marko will need WAY more help than you or I can give him.

He needs to be highly organized, and he needs specific information.

He needs to do another announcement outlining the tree rules, and requesting specific information that he can use to build his tree structure. He also needs to set a time limit for sign ups.

I don't think he really knew what he was getting into. I'd be willing to bet that he was looking for someone to run the tree for him...and now he's stuck with doing his own tree admin.

I'll help him however I can, but if he doesn't start over...he's gonna drown in email.
03-20-03 02:42 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I know SS, the thing we have to do, is to help the finnish guy with his tree admin. The way he's handling this thing now, he'll be the only branch and has to burn all the cd's........
03-20-03 05:48 AM
Zeeta Marko I shall be of any assistance possible I have a burner, just ask me what help u need!
Cheers
03-20-03 06:16 AM
woodywoodpecker Marko, has put in a great deal of effort and his support is really needed and appreciated, so get off ya lazy asses and help our finnish bastard"
Not that I,m an expert with a tree setup but SS is completely correct! It needs medical attention to make it work for all.
03-20-03 06:57 AM
BillyBoll Marko. I'll organise for the UK and/or Europe if this helps.
03-20-03 08:38 AM
full moon I emailed you Marko and will help burn.....

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST