ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Matt, click here for more
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Interview. Return to archive
03-17-03 10:09 PM
mario Hi all. Does anyone remember an interview, i think from Vanity Fair, maybe, it was on the last page, where Keith says something about Hunter S. Thompson? Please, if any of you guys have, can you mail it to me, I've seen to have lost my copy, pleaseeeeee... And thank you,
Mario

[email protected]
03-18-03 06:52 AM
stonedinaustralia
This from "the great thompson hunt" - http://www.gonzo.org/
"...the January issue of Vanity Fair mentions HST twice - the first mentions his memoir in the upcoming books section near the front. The second is by Keith Richards. In the back pages, the famed Rolling Stone guitarist is asked: Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Hunter Thompson is what Keith Richards replies."

also see http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2003/02/03/thompson/index_np.html

where hst namechecks(drops) keith

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
03-18-03 11:57 AM
mario Thank you SIA, but if anyboby's got that one page interview, please if you can mail or post, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Mario.
03-18-03 04:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
mario wrote:
Thank you SIA, but if anyboby's got that one page interview, please if you can mail or post, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Mario.

Marko you won't believe this but I just brought that copy to my health club today as I was done with it. I will bring it back tomorrow.

03-19-03 12:41 PM
mario [quote]telecaster wrote:

Marko you won't believe this but I just brought that copy to my health club today as I was done with it. I will bring it back tomorrow.

Thanks Telecaster, I wait. I appreciate your time mate.
Mario

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST