ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Matt, click here for more
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are onlu Spanisch people able to buy tickets for the spanisch shows?? Return to archive
03-17-03 05:49 PM
rolling___bunny Ok, sorry if all made u nuts with my message's today. Anyway, i was looking on the website where u can buy tickets. I made some translation:

""""""""""""""
Collection of bought entrances? Consultation of pending entrances to gather We remembered to you that you will be able to gather your entrances... 1 in ServiCaixa terminals you will find Them in the next offices of "the Caixa"m�s. You will need the card with which the purchase was made? Cinema: up to 30 min. before the session? Theater: up to 24 h. before the beginning of the work? Concerts: up to 48 h. or 24 h. before the beginning of the concert, according to enclosure.
""""""""""""""""""
Well i found out that only spanish people can buy tickets trough the website.... the company works with terminals in and they are only in Spain. There goes my dream in flames... i really was and still am despered to see the stones in the most romanic city in world, Barcelona.... If u guys still got idea's i am happy to hear!!! Stefan

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST