ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Matt, click here for more
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MANCHESTER Return to archive
03-17-03 04:53 PM
ADEY I`m sorry but it`s really pissing me off that IF,, they do Manchester, the like`s of Bjornulf Vik and any other forigner apply for ticket`s should be rejected. They do a world tour for the like`s of people in that town to go and see them and you get half of fu~~in europe applying !!!!
Please watch them in your own country (ok VIK ?) and stop taking up our quota
03-17-03 05:21 PM
Honky Tonk Man GRRRRR, BLODDY FOREIGNERS!!!!!!!
03-17-03 07:08 PM
Stray Cat There's only enough UK fans to fill the Marquee club.....unfortunately!!!!!

I'd rather have foreigners than the usual tourists who just stand there slagging them off for been... too old / too rich / too ugly etc. Take your pick.
03-17-03 07:38 PM
VirginiaMonkeyMan And we are to wonder why the UN couldn't figure out Iraq?!
03-17-03 07:57 PM
DrGlimmer What a stupid remark that is. Bjornulf has a great website and fanzine foe the fans. As a Mancunian and somebody who doesn't even know Bjornulf, I'd rather be standing next to him at the show than a peanut brain like you. And your welcome to flame or email me privately moron.
03-17-03 08:01 PM
Scot Rocks Eh mate, what the hell are you talking about, that is stupid statment that makes no sense at all.

btw directed at Adey

[Edited by Scot Rocks]
03-17-03 08:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
GRRRRR, BLODDY FOREIGNERS!!!!!!!

Alex, we took you in! We showed you the Faces and Names Lounge. We got you drunk in the back of Scopey's truck. Luxury even let you [edited by sirmoonie]. This is how you repay us?

For shame, young man.
03-17-03 09:58 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
ADEY wrote:
I`m sorry but it`s really pissing me off that IF,, they do Manchester, the like`s of Bjornulf Vik and any other forigner apply for ticket`s should be rejected. They do a world tour for the like`s of people in that town to go and see them and you get half of fu~~in europe applying !!!!
Please watch them in your own country (ok VIK ?) and stop taking up our quota

O Please...go get your Michael Jackson tix and shut up.
03-18-03 02:08 AM
Stonesphile Looks who's moved into the e-neighborhood! If I do ANY Euro dates, I am looking at the last six dates in Manchester, Dublin & London. Setting quotas on Stones tickets sounds like a Labour fiasco in the making!
03-18-03 06:06 AM
Honky Tonk Man Oh dear, i hope people are not taking my comment seriously!

I have NOTHING against people from other countries coming over here to see their favourite band. (or any band)

I was fortunate enough to see them in America and meet some of the great posters on this board and im seeing them in Germany this June.

So i think that covers it

Alex

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST