ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Matt, click here for more
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: i need YOUR help....NOW Return to archive
03-17-03 04:20 PM
rolling___bunny I'm trying now for hours to buy tickets for the barcelona gig. I even went to a friend to use his credit card but it just doens't work.... I NEED YOUR HELP. Who can buy me tickets.(!) Go to this webesite:

www.serviticket.com

I want the tickets witch cost: 79,90 euro's. I will pay u some exta but do it quik...i am begging!
I really really want them cause i wanna ask my grirlfriend to mary me after the concert so SOMEBODY PLS HELP Me. I live in the Netherlands.

email: [email protected]
03-17-03 05:05 PM
montana online servicaixa is down for several hours...dont know why..my friend (from spain too) has tryed for hours but no luck, he couldnt get tix for madrid show but got for barcelona but through servicaixa (but the machine in the bank)i mean NO internet...
i cant help you sorry
03-17-03 05:08 PM
montana here you are a telephone number to buy tix ...try in the morning 902 33 22 11 ( you'll need the phone prefixes)

hope this helps

lour
03-17-03 05:09 PM
rolling___bunny ok, so that means i have to try in serval hours like 3am in the night...right?
03-17-03 05:11 PM
rolling___bunny well no actually.... maby u can phone for me. I CAN"T TALK SPANISH..... I can pay u trough PAYPAL or on any other way...stefan
03-17-03 05:16 PM
rolling___bunny well i got trough section 2. I typed all the information and then i saith that my credit card was not valid. Wich is bullshit but anyway....
03-17-03 05:22 PM
montana here you are another phone numer...this is from the travel agency that was selling tix too...so you can speak english

03-17-03 05:27 PM
rolling___bunny what is the internation code for spain?
03-17-03 05:28 PM
montana well dont know...maybe 34
03-17-03 05:28 PM
montana get luck, i'm going...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST