ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Matt, click here for more
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: drummers please read Return to archive
03-17-03 02:43 PM
voodoopug Hello,

I play in the Voodoopugs tribute to the rolling stones band in chicago. We have a private party gig on friday night in Aurora (of waynes world fame!) and our drummer had an emergency come up and cannot make the show. We are desperately searching for a replacement. We have a drum kit you can use. Songs to be played are as follows. We are not doing a full stones only set per request of the house owner and here is our tentative set list:

Start Me Up
Brown SUgar
Like a Rolling Stone
DOwntown (Neil Young)
Cocaine (CLapton)
Cant you hear me knocking
Respectable
SHake YOur Hips
Shattered
2 am blues (original song, stones beat)
Gimme Shelter
Brown Eyed Girl
Tumbling Dice
Hey Joe
Jumping Jack Flash
Its Only ROck and Roll
Happy

We will probably play about 13 of those songs. We are desperately searching a local drummer who can fill in with us on Friday and practice Wednesday night in Glendale Heights or nearby. we would be willing to travel to your place to practice if need be as well.

Thanks,

Voodoopug
aka John Gura

[email protected]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST