ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Matt, click here for more
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Could anyone tell me more about the non oficial HBO DVD? Return to archive
03-14-03 12:54 PM
J.J.Flash Hi guys. How are you doing? I hope fine!
Well, I want to know more info about this DVD. About its quality, if there is any possiblity of a Oficial release of the same.
I don�t know exactly how, but if anyone get interested, I could send the DVD of R'n'R Circus (new) and receive this HBO concert in DVD. But I repeat, I don�t know how I could do this trade (mail taxes, etc). But I'll ask Jair. He's more experienced on this question I think.
Thanks in advice brothers! Keep Rockin'!

This board is only Rock'n'Roll but I like it!
03-14-03 01:25 PM
J.J.Flash Anyone?
03-14-03 10:32 PM
J.J.Flash I just want some info about it. Thanks the replies...
03-14-03 11:03 PM
tumblingdice Well I don't have it on DVD, but those that were able to record it on this format should have great quality. It can't get much better than HBO putting it in your lap!!! If they used good equipment it should be great. It may well find it's way to official release, part of the show anyway as this was the case with Voodoo Lounge from Miami and Bridges in St Louis. But you never know. The Steel Wheels release was not from the PPV that tour. So we will have to wait and see.
03-14-03 11:09 PM
J.J.Flash Tumbling, thank you! I don't know what I should do.
See ya!
03-14-03 11:11 PM
tumblingdice I would say, if you find it, get it. Unless someone who did not know what they were doing recorded it you can't go wrong. If you have a good stereo hooked up to your player, well that's even better!!! I watched it that night and had it hooked up and loud and it was great that way!
03-14-03 11:28 PM
J.J.Flash Tumbling, thank you again. Thanks by the hint. But, the only way to get it is doing a trade. Maybe the R'n'R Circus in DVD x HBO Concert DVD.
Bye bye tumbling! You'are so kind!
03-15-03 12:12 AM
Martha PM me JJFlash I know where you might get a copy.
03-15-03 12:25 AM
J.J.Flash Martha check your PM. Thanks in advance! Kisses for you baby. Take care and keep rockin'!
03-15-03 03:02 AM
Jacques I've got a VHS copy which is not excellent, I made a copy on DVD, quality is the same of course. Possible to get a copy.
I would be interested in a better quality copy.
03-15-03 02:53 PM
Martha I have it on video and can make sopies (9 at a time) in fact I just sent out 9 copies to some other folks so I have to schedule time to make a new batch of nine. If you can be patient with my time-line I might be able to get a video copy off to you ....PM me.

J.J F
03-15-03 02:53 PM
Martha I have it on video and can make sopies (9 at a time) in fact I just sent out 9 copies to some other folks so I have to schedule time to make a new batch of nine. If you can be patient with my time-line I might be able to get a video copy off to you ....PM me.

J.J F
03-15-03 02:54 PM
Martha Sorry, I hit the wrong button....JJ Flash check your PM.
03-15-03 07:22 PM
jwoe I have this on dvd , great quality , who wants to trade i can burn dvd-r or dvd+r ,
03-16-03 07:25 AM
padre Just got the HBO DVD too. What a great show that is! The quality is superb and the sound is crystal clear. Unfortunately I don't have a DVD burner, so I can't copy that. If you get the chance to get it, don't hesitate. It truly kicks ass.
03-16-03 08:13 AM
J.J.Flash Thank you Padre very much! "Thank you for your sweat and bitter fruits".
Take care bro!
03-16-03 01:16 PM
Martha
Padre I agree. It IS a great show isn't it!!!! I just watched the first three songs again last night off the DVD I was sent via a trade...with the surround-sound..it is fuckin' kick ass...I broke into tears as I watched.

It is the most excting thing in the world to see the Stones playing live..nothing compares..nothing!

I just LOVE this band...LOVE it!

Stones is Stones!
03-16-03 05:36 PM
Jacques Hi all
now I can burn DVD and trade LET IT BLEED if you like (ARTE France program), up to all of you
03-16-03 05:39 PM
Jacques Sorry
I forgot, the first ones copies of Let It Bleed are for Unholy Trinity if they ask for it !!!!
03-16-03 05:40 PM
Gazza JJ Flash

as you live in South America, you would presumably use a PAL video recorder so tapes sent from North America will probably be incompatible

I have an excellent VIDEO copy on VHS-PAL. cant make a DVD for you, but if you needed the show on video,let me know..
03-16-03 09:18 PM
jwoe HELLO

here's my e-mail for dvd trades , would love let it bleed ,[email protected] , thank you
03-17-03 05:12 AM
Starfucker I would LOVE a copy of the HBO DVD... IS there someone who can help me, we'll work something out. Mail me at [email protected]

Martijn
03-18-03 12:02 PM
Madafaka Hi Gazza! I live in South America too. Can you send me a copy of that in VHS? Write me and we'll talk better.
[email protected]
Thanks in advance.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST