ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: nsc - what the ? Return to archive
19th March 2006 04:16 AM
Daethgod from here
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16828777%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=movie-hero-s-sex-massage-storm-name_page.html

MOVIE HERO'S SEX MASSAGE STORM
By Mark Smith And Fiona Cummins

A HOLLYWOOD superstar performed a sex act on himself while enjoying a massage, a hotel worker has claimed.

The American A-list actor is said to have dropped his towel and exposed himself to the stunned masseuse.

The woman claimed he then carried out the "disgusting" act in front of her in the hotel spa.

The star - who cannot be named for legal reasons - was on a golfing holiday with his wife and staying at the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews, Scotland.

The masseuse, 34, told an industrial tribunal she felt "abused" by the actor's actions.

She said: "It was disgusting and, even though he was a Hollywood superstar, I couldn't believe he thought he could get away with something like that. He abused me and I considered that a criminal act.

Advertisement
Falk AdSolution

"When I was giving his wife a massage afterwards, I wanted to tell her everything."

The woman - who is claiming unfair dismissal against Old Course Ltd - told the Dundee tribunal she had given the actor a massage the day before during which he had touched her back.

She said: "The next day he came back and asked how I was. He asked if he made me uncomfortable by touching me, but I said no, I was a professional and you have to learn to deal with difficult clients. I asked him how he liked his massage and he said he liked it sweet. I thought it a strange term to describe a massage.

"He asked me if I was comfortable touching him everywhere and I said no.

"Throughout the massage, he kept putting his hand underneath his towel but he never kept it there long enough for me to suspect anything.

"Then I moved to the top of his body to massage his head."

She told the tribunal the actor grabbed her wrist forcefully, whipped off his towel, exposed himself and performed the sex act.

The woman said she left the room but a colleague went inside and saw what had happened.

The worker claimed she was treated differently by her bosses after she complained about the alleged incident in 2004.

She said: "While before I was seen as a model worker, now they were questioning everything I did." She was sacked in August last year and is claiming sexual discrimination and unfair dismissal. The tribunal was adjourned until May
19th March 2006 08:30 AM
egon tom cruise?
19th March 2006 08:56 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
egon wrote:
tom cruise?

I think he'd prefer a male masseur.

19th March 2006 11:05 AM
Highwire Rob I think the culprit has something to do with this Craig's List ad:

"When said cowboy returns from the field, we will resume our after work practicing. This will start out with a nice massage to ease the kinks in the muscles. We all know that getting bucked around all day does nothing for your spinal alignment. After the massage is complete, said cowboy must resume his practice. The evening practice has many positions and will improve flexibility and reaction time."

Bare Ass Mountain, Casting Call

Your requirements:
* Must be a cowboy
* Roughstock riders preferred, but willing to consider other cowboys if they meet all requirements
* Must be physically attractive (for publicity purposes you understand)
* Must wear tight jeans and a Stetson
* Must be willing to give over body and soul for training purposes

That's got Tom Cruise written all over it.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)