ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just saw the new U2 concert dvd Return to archive
17th March 2006 05:52 PM
Some Guy The 2005 Vertigo in Chicago and I must say I enjoyed it. I can now say that the new U2 moves me. Will the Stones release a dvd of this tour anytime soon?
17th March 2006 05:56 PM
Carlos Pigozzi Well, it is said that Copacabana Beach will be released. I hope they launch a box set a la four flicks. Kicking ass package it is.

By the way .... is there any chance to put on the tracker the Three Flicks DVD ? That'd be really awesome. Or if someone would love to make a trade just email [email protected]
[Edited by Carlos Pigozzi]
17th March 2006 07:01 PM
Poison Dart Who the hell wants another live Stones cd?
17th March 2006 08:58 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The 2005 Vertigo in Chicago and I must say I enjoyed it. I can now say that the new U2 moves me. Will the Stones release a dvd of this tour anytime soon?

You have lost me..................U2 moves me as well..usually in the rectal area for a large, greasy, shit.
17th March 2006 09:02 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

You have lost me..................U2 moves me as well..usually in the rectal area for a large, greasy, shit.

Jb, you have a BM... Thx Bono!
17th March 2006 09:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:
Well, it is said that Copacabana Beach will be released. I hope they launch a box set a la four flicks. Kicking ass package it is.

By the way .... is there any chance to put on the tracker the Three Flicks DVD ? That'd be really awesome. Or if someone would love to make a trade just email [email protected]
[Edited by Carlos Pigozzi]

If you are referring to "Four Flicks" it is a commercially released dvd and is available to purchase many places (www.bestbuy.com for example). the moderators of Rocks Off does not promote piracy and will not allow commercial releases on the tracker. The risk of legal recourse is too great. Is this perhaps a different release, if so, I may be able to help track it down for you.

P.S. The fact that Chicago was chosen for the U2 release has caused me to vomit on at least 8 occassions. I have been humiliated by the state that I pay large taxes to!

The only thing that could be worse is if U2 decided to record a "VH1 Storytellers" in Chicago. I will then be forced to move.
17th March 2006 09:09 PM
glencar I'll drink to that!
17th March 2006 09:24 PM
pdog Pug, I feel your shame...
17th March 2006 09:28 PM
mrhipfl I got the movie as well, just out of pure curiousity. I wasn't impressed and only watched 4 songs so far. They just don't have any energy. Bono sounds terrible and whiny, the drummer moves like a brick, and the Edge just stands in one place with his huge guitar effects box. The crowd seemed quiet too. I did like the lightshow though.
17th March 2006 09:32 PM
Soldatti Their previous DVD (Slane Castle) is a lot better, great crowd too.
17th March 2006 09:59 PM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

If you are referring to "Four Flicks" it is a commercially released dvd and is available to purchase many places (www.bestbuy.com for example). the moderators of Rocks Off does not promote piracy and will not allow commercial releases on the tracker. The risk of legal recourse is too great. Is this perhaps a different release, if so, I may be able to help track it down for you.

P.S. The fact that Chicago was chosen for the U2 release has caused me to vomit on at least 8 occassions. I have been humiliated by the state that I pay large taxes to!

The only thing that could be worse is if U2 decided to record a "VH1 Storytellers" in Chicago. I will then be forced to move.

I said the boot " Three flicks ", of course I know Four flicks is a commercial release.
17th March 2006 10:01 PM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Their previous DVD (Slane Castle) is a lot better, great crowd too.

Yeah, thanks God they choose to the new DVD the Buenos Aires shows, crowd is insane down there.
18th March 2006 12:22 AM
pdog
quote:
Carlos Pigozzi wrote:

I said the boot " Three flicks ", of course I know Four flicks is a commercial release.

What's three flicks got on it?
18th March 2006 02:38 AM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
pdog wrote:

What's three flicks got on it?

http://www.rs-covers.com/dvd_download.cfm?filename=stones__Three_Flicks.jpg
18th March 2006 03:23 AM
Carlos Pigozzi Three Flicks DVD :

18th March 2006 03:24 AM
Carlos Pigozzi Three Flicks DVD :

18th March 2006 07:35 AM
monkeyman62 hey the edge does all the guitar work himself, not like the stones who have up to four at times on stage
18th March 2006 08:35 AM
Bruno Stone
And The Edge would NEVER let some Blondie Chaplin play shitty acoustic in Vertigo.
18th March 2006 10:38 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:

Does that make it UPOO?
18th March 2006 08:17 PM
MrPleasant "I just saw the new U2 concert dvd"

18th March 2006 09:10 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:

And The Edge would NEVER let some Blondie Chaplin play shitty acoustic in Vertigo.

The Edge will be lost without his echo system.
18th March 2006 09:57 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

jb, I bought it for my wife, she is a fan. I watched it with her and I hate to say it but I was impressed. I am all up for watching it again. They played a couple of songs that I had yet to hear. I hope the Stonesters release a rocking dvd soon.
19th March 2006 12:10 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

jb, I bought it for my wife, she is a fan. I watched it with her and I hate to say it but I was impressed. I am all up for watching it again. They played a couple of songs that I had yet to hear. I hope the Stonesters release a rocking dvd soon.

humiliating post on a stones board.....watch the theater disc from Four Flicks or Ladies and Gentleman to see what a real music DVD is supposed to look like (please read this in the tone of Ravishing Rick Rude circa 1988)
19th March 2006 01:53 AM
pdog

[Edited by pdog]
19th March 2006 07:55 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

humiliating post on a stones board.....watch the theater disc from Four Flicks or Ladies and Gentleman to see what a real music DVD is supposed to look like (please read this in the tone of Ravishing Rick Rude circa 1988)

Indeed. The Chicago DVD blows. Elevation Boston 2001, is good however,
19th March 2006 09:31 AM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

oh yeah, I will definately repent with Let's Spend The Night Together circa 1981
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)