ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Museum of Bad Album Covers (nsc) Return to archive
16th March 2006 04:35 PM
Chuck http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/index.htm
17th March 2006 07:39 AM
Ten Thousand Motels They had a thread of bad album covers here at RO a year or two ago. That was pretty funny.
17th March 2006 07:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels The downside of cd's is that album cover art has taken a backseat.
17th March 2006 07:58 AM
Jumacfly LOl where is Dirty Work ??
17th March 2006 08:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't know why people don't think the Dirty Work cover was cool. I remember seeing it when it first came out. I was perusing through new albums at the University of Maine record store. At the time it was like a flower in a garden of weeds.

17th March 2006 10:17 AM
Bruno Stone I like both the cover and the record, donīt understand all this hatred too. Only a bit too much colored, but itīs a great shot.

The covers that should be at the museum are Steel Wheels (above them all), Undercover and Bridges To Babylon. Theyīre awful.
17th March 2006 10:18 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I don't know why people don't think the Dirty Work cover was cool. I remember seeing it when it first came out. I was perusing through new albums at the University of Maine record store. At the time it was like a flower in a garden of weeds.

just kidding mate.
It s nothing compared to this "Europe" cover!!
17th March 2006 10:21 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I don't know why people don't think the Dirty Work cover was cool. I remember seeing it when it first came out. I was perusing through new albums at the University of Maine record store. At the time it was like a flower in a garden of weeds.

Maybe due to the fluorescent colors (that I'm sure would glow in the dark ), the silly customes, the lime-colored couch, the blinding blue carpet
17th March 2006 01:14 PM
Highwire Rob

Fluorescent colors?
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
17th March 2006 01:16 PM
Break The Spell Every time I see the Dirty Work cover, I can't help but think Keith is trying to kick Mick in the balls. Its very possible, with all the animosity he had at him at the time.
17th March 2006 06:13 PM
Bruno Stone I like the way Charlie is no-facing the camera.
17th March 2006 06:37 PM
Madafaka

The girl is on the left, right?
18th March 2006 08:20 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:

Fluorescent colors?
[Edited by Highwire Rob]

That's kinda cool.
18th March 2006 09:31 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
18th March 2006 10:57 PM
Highwire Rob

I believe on the inside sleeve there is a pic of Oates au naturel.

Don't be afraid to click on the hypertext, "au naturel." It is merely an audio pronunciation for those taking the home-based Open University course.

I couldn't find any pictures of the inside of the Silver Album.

Maybe this is a good thing.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)