ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Radio City Bootleg.... Return to archive
16th March 2006 03:31 PM
RollingstonesUSA WOW! Just heard it, its FUCKIN' AMAZING!
16th March 2006 03:33 PM
Break The Spell Just listened to it earlier as well. I need to see a video of this now. Sounded as if Mick was more hyper than ever.
16th March 2006 03:34 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Just listened to it earlier as well. I need to see a video of this now. Sounded as if Mick was more hyper than ever.

Oh yeah! OMG, video, I need video NOW!
16th March 2006 03:34 PM
pdog Awesome totally AWESOME !!!

16th March 2006 03:35 PM
Joey

I am now so excited to see the DVD that I am typing this with my penis
16th March 2006 03:40 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Anyhting more than typing with erect nipples shows you are BEYOND excited.
16th March 2006 03:42 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joey!
16th March 2006 03:43 PM
ebmp Where can I get it? thanks
16th March 2006 03:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Word?

16th March 2006 03:46 PM
pdog
quote:
ebmp wrote:
Where can I get it? thanks

RO Tracker or Dime a Dozen Tracker. Bittotrent stuff... See FAQ.
16th March 2006 04:23 PM
gimmekeef Guys..sound wise..if Houston is the best at a 9-9.5 how does this rate regardless of the performance?...Thanks...btw pdog your Rio audio should be there in a day or two...
16th March 2006 04:29 PM
glencar I wish I was there!!!! Oh I was {{sniggle}}
16th March 2006 04:50 PM
ebmp Sorry I cant find it on the RO Torrent Tracker
16th March 2006 05:22 PM
pdog
quote:
ebmp wrote:
Sorry I cant find it on the RO Torrent Tracker

It's the link at the top of the message board page that says BIT TORRENT TRACKER...
Or...
http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/
16th March 2006 10:57 PM
RollingstonesUSA I played it today in my car, as loud as it could go!!!! FUCK, I LOVE IT! LONG LIVE THE STONES!
17th March 2006 08:28 AM
gimmekeef I may take some "flac" for this..but I listened to it last night and certainly appreciate the taper sharing however....The sound to me rates 7.5-8.0...and the quality of performance at least based on this boot was oaky but sloppy and ragged.Still good but not likely in teh
17th March 2006 08:29 AM
gimmekeef CONTINUED......but not in Top 10 shows of teh tour.Houston boot still ranks as teh best I've heard so far...
17th March 2006 09:57 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
CONTINUED......but not in Top 10 shows of teh tour.Houston boot still ranks as teh best I've heard so far...

Houston is very good indeed.
I think it's the best I've
heard so far also.

SV

17th March 2006 03:46 PM
gotdablouse May not be perfect, but it has one thing going for it for sure, the amazing sound of Charlie's drumming, you can actually here him well, notably the break "ā la" Rough Justice that you don't normally get to hear.
17th March 2006 05:29 PM
Jumping Jack DVD is coming soon.

hi rolling stoners,
hows the hangover.......? that is for all of you who made it to radio city music hall last nite here in new york city for the benefit small theater show 3/14/06. with your 1000$ to 500$ ticket there was an open bar before , after and during the show and i never saw such a stones party ever(except for rio but that was just out of control)..... i mean everyone was just blitzed!!!!!!!!still hung over myself......anyhow.......if you werent there im sure youll hear about this awesome show filled with high energy and rare songs and a true love for new york no other bands really show...they had a great version of midnite rambler(extended as mick tested the crowd) and an emotional worried about you..... anyhow this show is shot waist up close even closer like nipple to head in true club fashion shooting with wide stage shots but not even whole wide stage since the place is so small to do that. the sound is amazing and it will have menus , chapters and professional artwork done for it......it deserves the best!!!!!!! anyhow this show will be available in about10 days to 2 weeks while its being worked on........im taking orders now for the the first wave of mailings.... be part of this special event.28$...this was a 500$ to 1000$ ticket event.....private benefit show!!!!! heres the set list....

The Rolling Stones
Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
The set list
Jumping Jack Flash
It's Only Rock'n Roll
Shattered
Oh No Not You Again
Tumbling Dice
Worried About You
Gimme Shelter
Midnight Rambler
--- Introductions
This Place Is Empty (Keith)
Happy (Keith)
You Got Me Rocking
As Tears Go By
Get Off Of My Cloud
Sympathy For The Devil
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
Satisfaction (encore)

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)