ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Miss You with extra lyrics Return to archive
15th March 2006 03:40 PM
yourtimewillcome Anyone have the alternate lyrics? I can't understand what he was yelling about after the original puerto rican girls part. I heard it Sirius and can't find anything on the net about it. Is it a bootleg track?
15th March 2006 03:55 PM
egon it's the 12 inch version as far as i know
some of those lyrics are also on the dr dre remix

15th March 2006 04:20 PM
Break The Spell The Dre remix is pretty decent, I really liked the SFTD remix though. It rode pretty high on the dance chart I believe. Nothing beats the originals of course.
15th March 2006 05:45 PM
corgi37 Girls will come and go, they're just like streetcars.

Some times i feel abandoned!

And so on, and so forth.

The 12" version of Miss You is the best 12" of any song.

15th March 2006 05:56 PM
doo doo doo Dude It's on the "Rarities" album although they faded out the last minute. I guess that means the original 12" is still a rarity.
15th March 2006 05:57 PM
The Eggman
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Girls will come and go, they're just like streetcars.

Some times i feel abandoned!

And so on, and so forth.

The 12" version of Miss You is the best 12" of any song.

Having 12' of anything is good!

[Edited by The Eggman]
15th March 2006 07:44 PM
texile 'you been strung up for her too long,
you know - girls will come and go -
they're just like street cars..
ive been staying here too long,
sometimes i feel so
ABANDONED....'
i LOVE that part.
the dr dre mix has mick's voice so clear and upfront it sounds like he's right there in the room with you....
15th March 2006 09:20 PM
Soldatti Dr. Dre's remix sucks, but the mix is very good.
15th March 2006 11:09 PM
Egbert
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
It's on the "Rarities" album although they faded out the last minute. I guess that means the original 12" is still a rarity.

It's such bullshit that they continue to do this. Same with Flowers - if you want Ride On Baby or My Girl you must purchase this redundant CD. I'll bet you'll never see Everything's Turning To Gold on anything other than Sucking either. Aaaarrrrggghhhh!
15th March 2006 11:15 PM
glencar It makes one question the sanity of whoever is arranging the selections on these collections.
16th March 2006 01:39 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
It makes one question the sanity of whoever is arranging the selections on these collections.

It's some kind of of Bill Gates software on how to fuck a consumer and have them like it.
16th March 2006 05:16 AM
egon it's on the "don't stop" single as well.
i think it's the full 12inch version.

not 100pct sure though, as for some reason i tend
not to listen to it very often.
16th March 2006 05:25 AM
corgi37 Miss You is the song that started my obsession. Bought the single. Bought the 12". Bought the rest. Funny how they kinda copy the Ramones for the cover, innit?

Egon!!! Get you blonde, Dutch, clog wearing but Marseilles living skinny (yet desireable) ass down here. Sydney. April 11. Exile has a ticket for you.
16th March 2006 09:05 AM
egon oh, how i would love to.

as soon as easyjet starts a service to down under, i'm so there!
16th March 2006 03:06 PM
texile i was pissed when i had to buy don't stop to get the 12' miss you or sucking for everything is turning to gold ...
stones always do this shit.
miss you was my first stones crush too -
at first i hated it -
then it just hit me and that was IT.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)