ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: todays header Return to archive
15th March 2006 02:19 PM
Saint Sway I know thats the Stones playing on the stage... I can recognize Woody, Keith & Charlie below on the stage... but WHO IS THE BAND THEY SHOW PLAYING UP ON THE JUMBO SCREEN?????

Ashford & Simpson??

and why are they showing a different band on the screen??
15th March 2006 02:22 PM
Break The Spell Keith will be pissed when he finds out Blondie's been playing with that Ike & Tina tribute duo.
15th March 2006 08:51 PM
Soldatti Great pic.
15th March 2006 09:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's a Jaggerless pic, great!

Thanks Sweetvirginia

15th March 2006 10:05 PM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
It's a Jaggerless pic, great!

Thanks Sweetvirginia

So true.........what a shot!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
15th March 2006 10:12 PM
glencar Well of course it is Jaggerless! Keith was doing "Happy" when the shot was taken.
15th March 2006 11:03 PM
Egbert Why is Blondie playing guitar??????????
15th March 2006 11:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I think it's not Happy but TPIE
15th March 2006 11:16 PM
glencar On TPIE, The lights were very dim...or was it my eyelids closing? LOL
16th March 2006 06:59 AM
Bruno Stone I HATE this motherfucker Blondie playing acoustic in the songs, shame on you Keith, how can you let it happen?!?!

The fucker plays even in Satisfaction! He adds absolutely NOTHING to the groove, itīs disgusting.

Why Keith let him?

Please, tell me: why do we need acoustic guitars in Happy or Satisfaction? Beast Of Burden? This is a shame.

One thing Iīm sure: The Edge would NEVER let it happen. Isnīt this interesting?
16th March 2006 09:29 AM
SweetVirginia
I KNEW you guys would hate seeing Blondie playing guitar! Does he play guitar very often? Of course I never look at him during at the concerts.

I did like the photo for being "Jaggerless". Nothing against Mick, but Keith really was amazing that whole night.

SV

16th March 2006 09:36 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I KNEW you guys would hate seeing Blondie playing guitar! Does he play guitar very often? Of course I never look at him during at the concerts.

I did like the photo for being "Jaggerless". Nothing against Mick, but Keith really was amazing that whole night.

SV

Blondie alternates a lot between vocals and acoustic guitar, sometimes other instruments as well. Like some have said, why he plays acoustic guitar on some songs like Satisfaction is a mystery.
16th March 2006 11:19 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Blondie Chaplin is sooooooooooooooo ugly
16th March 2006 11:20 AM
Break The Spell At the Columbus show, my friend asked me who the black chick was on guitar standing next to the back-up singers.
16th March 2006 01:10 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Blondie alternates a lot between vocals and acoustic guitar, sometimes other instruments as well.

he likes to bang the maracas against his chest. He's probably the only person in the stadium that can even hear it. Its very bizarre.

then again... so is having a 13-piece touring band.
16th March 2006 01:14 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

then again... so is having a 13-piece touring band.

It makes me yearn for the good ol' days of Matt Clifford. Oh, wait a minute...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)