ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006 Setlist, Reviews & Pix Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
16th March 2006 09:37 PM
Daethgod i checked out teh dudes sleeping out for tix and a local box office and was surprised at the range of Stones fans.
There were your grey haired geezers, 40-45 year old rockers, 30 year old fans and quite a few younger ones as well.
Saw at least 3 or 4 young guys and girls (mid 20s) lining up, 24 hrs before tix went on sale.
These Aussie gigs ARE going to the best yet.

Expect a new saying of ' did you get Aussie-d? '

17th March 2006 01:29 AM
Promo The Stones have all-ages at their shows.
Nobody wants to admit they never saw em
17th March 2006 12:01 PM
glencar Unlike say, the Who.
17th March 2006 12:09 PM
jb
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
i checked out teh dudes sleeping out for tix and a local box office and was surprised at the range of Stones fans.
There were your grey haired geezers, 40-45 year old rockers, 30 year old fans and quite a few younger ones as well.
Saw at least 3 or 4 young guys and girls (mid 20s) lining up, 24 hrs before tix went on sale.
These Aussie gigs ARE going to the best yet.

Expect a new saying of ' did you get Aussie-d? '

Please updates Aussie sales...thank you!!!!
17th March 2006 06:44 PM
Bubba_Phat Once again, I'd like to remind people to keep an eye out for information on the bootlegging of the show... a lot of people would love to get their hands on this one.
17th March 2006 07:35 PM
MRD8 The audio is already available for this show...I ordered the DVD today but it'll be 3-4 weeks till its released.
17th March 2006 08:27 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bubba_Phat wrote:
Once again, I'd like to remind people to keep an eye out for information on the bootlegging of the show... a lot of people would love to get their hands on this one.

a lot of people already have!!
17th March 2006 09:56 PM
Bubba_Phat Where can I get ahold of the audio and/or video for the show then?
18th March 2006 06:02 AM
SweetVirginia It's here on our tracker:

http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/

or on DIME

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=86842

SV

18th March 2006 08:31 AM
throbby You Got Me Rockin'

19th March 2006 06:17 AM
Stonesdoug Throbby and Luxury------you rocked my world
19th March 2006 08:04 AM
luxury1 shhhhhhhh, I bet everyone's minds are just reeling with the possibilities....

It was fun, wasnt it?!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)